Reviews for The Pretend in the Reality
morgan-va chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I laughed out loud when Brennan said she dressed as Elle Woods. I could so see this happening on the show. LOL. Very funny. Loved it.
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I liked it. I liked that Booth couldn't take his eyes off of Brennan. Too bad Baghdad Barbie didn't take the hint.
Jewelbe11 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Very entertaining. I love that Booth mistook Brennan for Hannah and that neither He nor Brennan could forget exactly how that innocent kiss felt (in a good way)
bantam-shine chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Loved this! I LOL'd at Hodgins as Bieber & Booth freaking out that he kissed Brennan's neck. The ending was especially good. Sigh. If only this season was as good as your fics!
hrhdana chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
many lollies for your story, yay! i hate justin freakin beiber, and im glad hodgins still has more money than him! yay! but awesome, and hannah is just a pretend gf.
jsq chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I just love this so, so much. I've been saving it for a break in work, and it was totally worth it. Thanks for making me smile.
Pools.0f.Green chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I loved it! I'm so sad that it's finished though, I would have loved to see the conversations between the three of them the next day, or What Ange would have said once she noticed. But I love the way it stands by itself, it was really good.
MONEBUDDHA chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Good candy, chocolate if that's what you like.
vinkii chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
That was a great fic! Loved Booth reaction to the kiss and Brennan touching the spot he kissed. Keep up the great work you're a fantastic writer!
Cremant chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Love it. I heartily dislike Hannah and any story which causes her pain is my new fav.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Bones as a playboy bunny. Now THAT was one that I didn't expect. Thanks for the giggle.
Exuperance18 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Hi jena,

I liked your story. You know that I am really not on Hannah's side. So anything that could make her feel or realize that she doesn't belong here ... well, I'd go for that! Anytime.

Loved the costumes ideas. Especially Brennan's and that fact that Booth had mistaken her for Hannah. Subconscious can be really strong sometimes! Thank you for sharing the story with us. Bye for now.
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Am lobbing candy laced with laxatives at you. You need to take it another chapter or two and let Prince Charming tell Cinderella that her pumpkin carriage has turned into a pumpkin!
Gemlily5 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I hate Hannah so much. The sooner she's gone from the story,the better. I enjoyed the rest of it. I hope this will have a happy ending.
jetsetter10210 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I absolutly loved it:) please right more!:)