Reviews for A Dance With The Devil
Was interesting
Satar113 chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Update this story
nicholas.thaxton.1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
this is a realy good fic i still prefer the other fics but this one is good
flooj9235 chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Hey, bud! I've been going through my favorites list and rereading, saw this one, and got all excited when I saw (and remembered) the dedication to lil' old me in your second chapter. It's still very good, and I'm gonna hazard a guess and say you're probably still procrastinating and stuck. Either way, you said (And I quote!) "I wholeheartedly promise I won't make you make wait over a year for the next chapter." But, while this is one of my favorites, you don't have to continue it if the inspiration is gone. I just think you'd make me (and a lot of other people) very happy if you did! :) I miss you lots, and hope to talk to you soon!

Honna Bonana
Myrddin le Fay chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
This is really quite good, please continue it!
LJgreentigers chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
good. because this is an amaing story and i love it! :D
lovely kagome15 chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Yayyyyyyyy Im lovin this! So glad I finally updated cuz I been WAiTiN
Watermeloncholy chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
How cryptic! This chapter was very intriguing, as there are many things I'm curious about now. a) the voice. b) sarah's whereabouts and c) the point of 70 bites. I'm enjoying the story so far and insist that you ignore anyone who asks where Miley is. You need to set everything up and people should realise that miley and lilly can't always meet in the first chapter. I actually think it makes a story better; it riles the readers up, makes them more eager. Anyway, if you do happen to take a year to update again, I'll cut you. So, please, write the next chapter quickly and nobody'll get hurt ya scallywag!
IcyPho3n1x chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Well i for one and happy this chapter is finally up. i had forgotten about it too. Cant wait for the next chapter and where its going.
Krazzy101 chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Awesome chapter! I'm likin it so far
monica711 chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
wow i had forgotten about this fic, but im glad you updated )... i liked it a lot, but i would've like to see miley in it tho... anyways it was great, i like the way you write lilly's feelings about her past, her family and all her problems, it makes you feel them and understand her... hope you update soon, i would definitely keep reading it ), and also hope to see miley in the next one D.
NEXUS2.0 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Great start! Cant wait for the rest.
LJgreentigers chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
yes please continue i like it already! :D
hartbig chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Please write more it's so good!
nadie chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Great one!Really loving it,so pleaaaaaase go on soon! :)