Reviews for mecixan party
Vi chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Best fanfiction on the internet
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
1. This isn't school, spelling and punctuation aren't important!

2. It didn't say Kinzo was mexican, it said Beetrice was. And Kinzo isn't even in this story, though Kizno i Did you even read it, elitist reviewer with numbered lists?

3. Her name is Hikari, not Mary-Sue. Once again, you apparently haven't been reading these properly.

4. Kizno crying over Beetrice seems pretty IC to me.

5. Length isn't everything. Sounds like someone is overcompensating for something.

6. Don't rush what?

7. This isn't a professional thing, so don't call posting crap writing on a silly website publishing.

The list goes on and on, you really need to stop taking things so seriously mang.
Lolzez4Molzez chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Oh sweet Jesus. I can't stop laughing.

The spelling, plot and overall fanfic is so terrible it's funny.

Please write more :D
Pingy chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm lol'ing so hard, I'm crying. This is so horrible it's funny.
CASEY chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
A FEE-AY-STA?

WHY WERE WE NOT INVITED TO THE FEE-AY-STA?

Milly and Rachel want some tacos AND I WANT TO PLAY WITH THE THE PINATA!11 YAY FOR PINATAS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!1 I won't have any tacos though. I can't because I am lactose intolerant and can't have any diary products because I will go to the emergency room!

You seacats people are mean! You never invite us to any of your fun parties! NOT EVEN YOUR FEE-AY-STAS!

I wish I had a popsicle right now. That would make everything better...
Jawshy chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
... please tell me this is a troll.

If not, well... wow.

1. That spelling and punctuation is awful.

2. Kinzo is not Mexican, he's Japanese.

3. Your character I'm afraid, is a Mary-Sue.

4. The characters are quite OOC.

5. Make your chapters MUCH longer.

6. Don't rush it.

The list goes on and on, you really need to follow MANY basic rules before you can even start publishing things on here.
EnvyXKimbley4ever chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Kinzo is japanesse not mexican. Its Bern not bren! Your oc is a mary sue everyone else are out of character.
Neko Ushiromiya chapter 1 . 10/31/2010