Reviews for Once Upon A Time
Susannah Wilde chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Beautiful story! Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Sorry I'm posting as "Guest", but I have long since lost my actual fanfiction account information stuff. So, I read this story a few years ago, and decided to get back into the Drarry fics, and this one I found first, and it was a favorite then, and is a favorite now.
So thanks for writing, great fic! x
pinksocks chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Absolutely loved this! I'm a big fan of second person, and you hardly ever see it. Well done!
M-dono chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Why does this only have 24 reviews?

This was so sad, and so beautiful.
DeadAgain chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I think the second person POV worked really well with this story. Loved it XD 33333.
jina chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
that was great, i love top Harry.
Carla chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This is lovely, really! Amazing work.
rooneykitt chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This was beautiful. Just the right amount of angst and love.
misguided gh0st chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
loved it!
CarysPendragon chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was absolutely gorgeous. It really was.

One of my favorites :)
xGlass chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
What a great story! Thanks for the read.
cinna chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
subtle, tender, luv the 2ndPOV thing
NeroAnne chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I cannot even begin to express how BEAUTIFUL of a read this was. The pure EMOTION from beginning to end was just magnificent.

Draco's feelings of envy to love for Harry were just lovely and the way he lived his life before he found his happiness just gut-wrenching and angsty.

I loved this fic. SO much.
NekoSukie chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
*Sobs* this is so beautiful that it hurts. SO bad. *Sobs* As an irreversible, irredeemable sucker for a pretty and vulnerable Draco who desperately needs some loving and cuddling...and Knight-In-Shining-Armour Harry, this sooooooo feeds the inner fangirl in me that I am not a utter mess of mushy goo, cooing and sighing in front of the computer. Damn you. No one should be that good at pushing my fangirly buttons.

Yes, that's a compliment. A huge one. *sniffles*
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Beautiful and creative...loved it!