Reviews for Because I Promised
NatureLuvMaple chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
Soutaichou makes me so PISSED! Damn old dude doesn't know anything! Well...I'm going to punch some trees now...
Shenigmatic chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
Between my absence for several days and the posting issues you were having, I didn't realize this one was complete. I was so excited when I was checking up on my stories and saw this.
BEAUTIFUL! I love the way you provide such edge-of-your-seat material that also provides such romance and true love! Wonderful job!
chunk-ie chapter 17 . 10/1/2013
Ah my days that was amazing! It was soo cute and I cried with happiness at the end when Byakuya was telling Renji about the promise he made. It was just so sweet. Well done on another amazing story :) I think this is definitely one of my favourites. Well done and keep up the fantastic work!
PS chapter 17 . 9/25/2013
SEQUELLL! That was awesome awesome aweomse! Please write some more! :D
Guest chapter 17 . 9/19/2013
OMG SO CUTE. DYING FROM CUTENESS OVERLOAD. I LOVE YOU SPUNKY FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL USE OF RENJI AND BYAKUYA. I was a little iffy about continuing on with this story and put off reading chapters 13-17, but I shouldn't have. It is so beautiful. Now I'm going to go back and reread it again...
Tomyallen chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
Event with my unattendance lately I have not forgotten these stories...In fact my mailbox reminds me nearly everyday of the chapters I have yet to read.

I am happy to have some spare time again though to get back into it all. Poor Renji...He would not have even realized that it was actually Aizen and Gin instead of Old Man Yama...had he noticed I doubt Kisuke could have held him back. And Byakuya...I have no doubt he will be saved, but at what cost? What will happen to him? Will Renji be able to save him in time? Im glad he scored such a big hit on Aizen though.

Oh man things are really heating up in intensity...looking forward to some more action. Great Job, sorry I havent been reviewing lately.
NamineLily chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
OMG THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER. PRETTIEST BABY YOU WILL EVER SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I'm really excited about this if you couldn't tell xD This is getting me through my sick day in bed.
Caitriona695 chapter 11 . 9/10/2013
Soutaichou is being a dick. :( Why can't he leave them alone. (I understand why he thinks he can't, but that isn't the point) Why?! I want Renji to kick their butts and then take Bya away to safety where they can raise their used-to-be-hollow-but-got-over-it baby. (insert fangirl pout here)

Thanks for writing for us!
Caitriona695 chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
Interesting new twist on the mpreg!
Shenigmatic chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
Things are getting so tense! Byakuya has his powers sealed away, they are on the verge of being caught and Renji needs reiatsu stabilization! OMG! I can't wait for more!
Tomyallen chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
Oh no...Gin..of all Men he would be the one to find them in a place like this,mind my language but he is a snaky bastard. Poor Byakuya...at least Renji came to his rescue. I wonder what will happen now that Gin is onto them? Hopefully they can get away again. Or at least do something that makes them worthless to Aizen.

Oh boy this is getting good...like edge of my seat good. Super excited for the next chappie!
Tomyallen chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
Damn. That was quite the chapter. I read it on my ipod a while back, but I couldn't get around to my review till now. You really packed this one. Some good emotionally tinted conversations, and escape from Aizen (already? that was fast), and some serious discovery and planning. I'm excited to see how it all plays out!

Looking forward to the next chapter to be in my mailbox :) Great job.
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
ahh leave it kisuke to have a plan, and quite a good one.

so in a way the hollow would be like their son, born of them in a weird way. wonderful!

take that aizen!
Tomyallen chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
Oh this is crazy. Like this whole trying to save Renji thing is crazy, but then we add Aizen to the mix...well damn I officially have no clue where it's all gonna go. Hopefully Byakuya figures something out really fast.

Please update soon! I can't wait to see what kind of progress Bya will make with Renji.
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
ahh so once again bya is teaching someone to love! he makes a good and patient teacher i do rather enjoy him in this role