Reviews for Haunted House
VampGurlKisses chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I kind of predicted that Edward was going to be the killer the moment he disappeared just as they got there but when the other masked killer showed up I was like oh...I guess I'm wrong which had me cheering when I found out I was right. Nice story, I barely see these haunted house stories or the stories where the twilight gang has to get out of a horrific situation like this.
MissDoctorsDaughter chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
that reminded me of one of those ghost shows like 'a haunting' but with a twist. all in all i fucking loved it!
LilyMT-chan chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
That. Was. AWESOME!
fcat5761 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Didn't see that coming! Not crazy about killer Edward but good story anyway. I can deal with lots of crazy or even sadist Edwards. Psycho killer where he kills all his friends is hard for me. I just pretended it was Jake. Ha ha. Thanks for the share
xxsilentxx chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Fucking awesome. I was kind of expecting the twist just cause there's always a twist...is it weird i find sadistic killer Edward hot? lol
tiff1986 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Omg so good, let's just say I hope your not like that...jks

awesome loved it :))
darkbutterfly2011 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
that was so freakin awesome i loved it
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Hello-CREEPY! Never expected "that" ending! Pretty good. Thanks, Suzan Noerr
KSD Angel chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Whooah, did not expect that...SCARY! I just went to a haunted house the other night called Woods of Terror, glad I didn't read this first.
mcejas38 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Wow! That is a crazy story. I loved how you made Edward the bad guy. Most people would just make it be Laureant and James. Psycho Edward was awesome. Nice addition of famous lines very funny.
Bru Hoffmann chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
UOWWWWW. :O

I didn't expect that...really nice!