Reviews for Thriller Night
WhenIShipIShipHard chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
I really liked that one. there are always stories where one of them gets hurt, but I've never read one where both if them do. and I liked it. a lot.
Taylor chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
First there is a difference between moaning and groaning . M is pleasure G is for hurt or discomfort . Why torture in every story ? Still a good story .
, Taylor ;)
Starsgoblue91 chapter 8 . 3/27/2014
I FREAKING LOVED IT! 333
LightwoodBane chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
Oh my goodness! You have succeeded in making my mother ask me what's wrong as I literally cried on the keyboard. When I started reading I didn't know if I was going to continue but I had to, I had to know what happened.
Catherine chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
literally bawling and repeating WHO THE FUCK WOULD DO THAT. so screwed up. i'd kill them myself tbh. sick.
prettylittlemasonjar chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Don't ever stop writing ever. You write beautifully. Your stories bring out emotions I didn't even know I had! Thank you!
RavenclawGirl345 chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
You know what I want for Christmas? I want those boys to be locked in a basement... With Maryse. So that she can torture them for the rest of their sadistic lives. Amazing job on the mental trauma factor by the way! Great story, very well done.
KlaineGleekFanGirl chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
aww cute little lemon at the end
pixies-my-name chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
Hi. Just wanted to let you know how awesome of a job you did on this story (though I'm sure you already know that). I was seriously bawling my eyes out for half the story. And it is extremely hard to make me cry.

I comend you on a job well done, and look forward to reading your other works. _
ClashAtDemonhead chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
MANGUS!

Okay, your fic made me cry.

...in a good way.
HR chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
Well, I'm really sorry, but this was hilarious. Badly written and childish - it made me laugh.
Eminnis chapter 8 . 12/31/2010
Story over? Dang. Good job, liked the story. Keep it up!

Eminnis
PrettyPieceOfFlesh chapter 8 . 12/31/2010
hahahaha that was an AMAZING ending to an AWESOME story! congrats on finishing, i really liked the happily-ever-after!3 merry christmas and happy new year! thanks for the story! :)
Shi-Toyu chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
So good! You've outdone yourself! Please post more soon! I can't wait to see what Alec's present is!
DisturbingEmily chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
that was awesome! thank you!

and Happy New Year!