Reviews for Dark Chocolate
Anon171717 chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
Oh my goodness! I'm from Hershey and go to the park every year! This was so amazing, and I could picture absolutely everything, best fanfiction I've ever read. :)
Vickyaisha chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
i love this so much i love all urs story about he brothers having wife plz plz plz do moreiA
FreyReh chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
hah cute... i can easily see our fave turtles all stunned to silence with the hot outfits
I Love Kittens too chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
What a nice story, Mary! Because it was Halloween, the boys didn't need to hide to much at the Fair. They even save the other people that was attending. Mikey is so cute, he helped Ricky on time when the Ferris Wheel was stuck. I can relate to Ricky, I know perfectly, how he felt. I had asthma for years and yes, I had serious asthma attacks. I love the part when Leo got the plush toy for her wife, Sierra. Those adorable turtles boys saved the day at the Fair. I think Jim noticed that Donnie was not wearing a costume, but Jim keep as a secret.

I can imagine Raph and his brothers' look when their wives appeared wearing those nice costumes. They in fall in the girls again. :)
Leonardo1885 chapter 7 . 3/24/2011
A great ending to a very fun story, I really enjoyed it. I'm just glad I had time to finish it before I had to leave for work, sometimes getting up at 3:30 in the morning really stinks, but being able to finish one of your stories made up for it.

I'm glad that the brothers managed to get everyone down safely and that no one was hurt. That surprised me. LOL. But it was a good surprise too. And I'm really glad Mikey wasn't caught by the security.

The girls' surprise for the boys really made me smile, especially the boys' reactions to seeing their wives in their costumes. I have to say Raph is the one who really made me laugh.

"I' don't like it, neither...I don't like ya dressin' like dat out here where other guys can look at ya."

I can seriously see him saying that. LOL. And Leo's reaction was so sweet to Sierra's costume, unable to take his eyes off her even though he seemed willing enough to stay with her earlier - even winning her that turtle. I loved the story it was a lot of fun!
Leonardo1885 chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
Well one good thing about reading this after it is already finished is I don't have to wait for the next chapter after you left it on a cliff hanger. LOL. Thats scary - hope the boys can help those poor people on time, I'm glad Jim was willing to cooperate with Donny in getting the lights turned off so that they wouldn't be seen during the rescue.
Leonardo1885 chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
Looks like Donny wasn't the only one to be found out for what he really is. At least it was only little Ricky - and not another adult, and of course Mikey managed to slip away into the shadows before Ricky's mom could see him. Leo definitely wouldn't be happy that Mikey had let his guard down like that. Looking forward to reading more
Leonardo1885 chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
Hmm...what are the girls up to? *laughs* On the other hand do I really want to know. I might have to wait until tomorrow to find out, I have to get up in a few short hours to go to work. Darn it. Oh well gives me something to look forward to. Can't wait to read more tomorrow!
Leonardo1885 chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
Figures that Donny would be the one who would get found out - you have to love how he takes pleasure in the simplest thing though. How thorough he is in his knowledge of mechanical gadgets, even impressing Jim. I'm glad Jim isn't going to turn him in - hopefully he keeps his word. Looking forward to reading more.
Leonardo1885 chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Uh oh - here comes trouble, whenever one of the turtles goes off by himself they are always in for more than they can handle in your stories. LOL.

I have a feeling Ann is going to be sorry that she and Raph had a fight - I hope I'm wrong. And I hope Mikey won't regret going off on the rides while Raph goes to check this thing out by himself. Guess I'll just have to keep reading to find out. LOL.
Leonardo1885 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I'm happy to be reading something where you brought the girls back, I've really enjoyed those stories - I'm going to have to wait for Splintered Hearts though. But I loved this chapter - it was so cute. LOL.

I love how Leo saw how the carny tried to throw Leo off with the different balance of the bottles, but Leo noticed it and managed to knock them all down anyway. And it was so cute that Sierra wanted the blue turtle or the one with the blue hat anyway. I hope the others are having fun too, and staying out of trouble, but knowing them that isn't going to happen. Looking forward to reading more. Great start to this story though!
666CrescentMoonDemon666 chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
Totally freaking awesome!

LOVED the story! LOVED the totally awesome, sexy outfits! LOVE your writing style! XD
54Viruses chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
Hmmm... something tells me that at the very least the night is still young ;p

YES! A full Mikell story is a wonderful present to come home to. I really enjoyed this one and maybe if I'm a good girl Santa will bring the FF net readers another one. :)
54Viruses chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
I highly disaprove... THIS one! 8D

I'm loving this Mikell! Very sweet without being sappy, just like dark chocolate ;p
54Viruses chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
Good move Jim, let's just hope your intern isn't a dunce.