Reviews for Four
montclaire06 chapter 22 . 2/8
This is my favorite hahahaha
cactuscorsage chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
These are all really cute. Like, I love them. But I'd like to point out that Thanksgiving is primarily a US/Canada holiday only.
nira chapter 24 . 4/19/2013
wonderful!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/5/2012
Don't tell me they didn't have some more fun cleaning up ;)
rubydarling.dixon chapter 24 . 8/3/2012
AWWW its over!
Issac Blast chapter 24 . 7/21/2012
Hah, perfect! Your tales of them post-Hogwarts are very believable and in-character. This pairing is one that I enjoy but that many people have much difficulty portraying. To have them together and /both/ stay in-character is definitely a task. But lo! you've done it. I enjoyed every single chapter thoroughly, regardless of their independent lengths, and I think that the last chapter could not have been better chosen. What more appropriate place to end than at the beginning!

Many thanks for letting us into your beautiful Druna world.

Cheers,
Issac.
crimson and bare chapter 24 . 5/16/2012
Well, this is an enjoyable read. Seems like something to read on the beach - it made me smile a few times. The dribbles aren't exactly canonical - what with Draco being in the vicinity of Harry, even for Luna. However, you managed to keep them IC almost the whole time. They're very sweet and short, like brownie bites. Please continue writing them :)
Dani4Short chapter 24 . 5/1/2012
This, right here, is amazing.

By far the best Druna story out there so far.

Funny, dramatic, romantic. Just, I'm just going to stop.

Amazing!

Sorry, my fan girl 'wisdom' ,as my sister calls it, is showing it's self here. DOWN BOY *cracks whip*

Okay, Write more soon, cause your Druna us amazing!

:D

xx

-Dani
bL00D pRINC3SS chapter 24 . 4/26/2012
Aww its so cute! A defiant favorite!
abbyli chapter 23 . 4/25/2012
Awww! Love it!

Hey, did you put your two new chapters up in the wrong order?

Love this though. I can definately see Luna ditching her bouquet and running down the aisle.
DearJournal chapter 22 . 2/25/2012
Pleaseeeeeee update! Please please please please update!
mypennameispixienewt676 chapter 22 . 12/31/2011
So Adorable! :D
BerryEbilBunny chapter 22 . 12/30/2011
GAH! ADORBS! Please continue.
Pistachio Rules chapter 22 . 12/29/2011