Reviews for Naruto: The Orange Hurricane
Starstalker chapter 14 . 6/7/2012
Interesting so far,but you didn't explain how Sasuke got the curse mark since team 7 didn't run into Orochimaru in the forest of death.
golfaholic chapter 15 . 8/31/2011
great story I can't wait for more
Dustin Ambrollo chapter 15 . 8/22/2011
Chapter 14 is a repeat and during the Neji Naruto fight you have the Trigrams 64 palms wrong its no 12 24 it 16 32 64 think binary when it comes to that cuz it starts the same way and ends with 128 which is the advanced version of it i dunno if Kishimoto intended that or not but its true lol
Roosjuh1986 chapter 14 . 3/6/2011
yoo

like ur story so keep going XD dont worry about the flaws in the writing.. the more you write the better you become XD

but i do wonder 1 thing

what happened to chapter 14?

chapter 13 is about the fight.. then suddenly chapter 14 is about training before the finals and then 15 is after the invasion.. its a little confusing.. i hope you will change it soon and keep updating

love it
TigrezzTail chapter 15 . 12/31/2010
Absolutely amazing what you've done with Lee's story! And good for Gaara! I had always wondered why he didn't take out any of the people when he fled the stadium and why he moved the fight so far away...
kreep13 chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
Very good read so far. I have highly enjoyed the originality and plot you've been building. Unfortunately chapter 14 is a copy of chapter 8. Just to let you know, lol. I'm sure it was an "oops" or a error. Good to see how well you've written this so far considering your age. Thank you for your time and dedication to the story.
Darkest Melody chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
Sorry to say this story couldn't keep me interested past chapter 6, despite the fact that you had what sounded like a good plot idea. I dont know if it's just me but your writing style seems silted and at times like your simply listing events rather then writing them out as a character experiences it. Also a huge turn off for me in this is you had Naruto- who by the way is 12!- having sex; and not well written sex either, with Ayame who I believe is around 17-20 years old.

Now im not against the pairing, or a die hard Naruto must be with so and so, but I do prefer to read stories with no sex unless it's based after the time skip when Naruto and the others are older. The idea of 12 years old not only crushing but having sex just seems off to me; heck I was 14 before I even thought of getting a semi serious boyfriend!

Now this isn't ment to be a flame or anything but I do like to speak my mind when I review a story.
Lednacek chapter 15 . 12/17/2010
the gaara fight was not written especially well. to short and strict. the lee bloodline is interesting. nice speach to sasuke. but i think that you could have written something but naked facts.
Batros940 chapter 14 . 12/17/2010
I don't know if you realized it or not but for chapter 14 you put up chapter 8. Up to chapter 13 the story is very good keep up the good work.
Rezuvious chapter 15 . 12/17/2010
Lee's family name is rock not lee, other then a few obvious mistakes such as posting the wrong chapter for chapter 14 your story is ok but needs work
Rezuvious chapter 14 . 12/17/2010
you reposted a chapter with out replacing the old one how silly
Rezuvious chapter 12 . 12/17/2010
changing the color of your chakra doesnt change the color of jutsu
Rezuvious chapter 13 . 12/17/2010
'orange flames' fire is naturally orange so this sound stupid,

neji's move form the previous chapter is 8 trigrams 64 palm not 24 palm, its spelled sheathed not seethed
conversi chapter 14 . 12/17/2010
i think you got this chapter in the wrong place it was eirler in the storey
karthik9 chapter 15 . 12/17/2010
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »