Reviews for Case of the Werewolf Killer (WIP)
ScytheWoman chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
Love this story. Please finish it.
Hithui chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
I am hoping you are going to continue this wonderful story. I love your take on shapeshifters and the crossovers you're including, the characters are spot on and the action and writing delightfully crisp :)
Calim1 chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
Will you be finishing this wonderful story?
betsybugaboo chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
some of my cousins live in ely. it's such a tiny town, they don't have swimming pool, just a nasty pond
Shadowchaser56 chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
i love reading this- keep writing. its not like anything ive read before- love it!
shadewatcher chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
Muwahahahahhaaa Mr Skinwalker ticked off the wrong werewolf. lol Can't wait to see how this one turns out. _ Will be waiting for more.
atymer chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
Now it is a little more personal for Grissom. All the questions raised concern me too. Why three forms and just what is he, something new?
I am most curious about its origins. Look forward to that discovery.
SevernSound chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
Naked Grissom, yum.
atymer chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
There little to no support for this. I am definitely worried now. Essentially the team has to work this alone. I wish Muldar and Scully were here. *chills up back* *shiver*
atymer chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
Echle, wasting everybody's time when there are other cases that need to be solved. Far from professional.
I hope whatever they come up with can work. I would only track this thing with a helicopter, a big big gun and laser beam from a Bond film on the skids. No face to face meetings!
atymer chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
I really am surprised how well Hotch is taking this. That is one tightly wound man. It amazed me he has accepted all this.
Seeing how evil humans can be first hand had to be one of the reasons this group took the revelations so well.
It is good not to have a fracture in the unit over this. Maybe they can find this creepy thing.
I liked the history and they fact shifters remember all their history is really an overwhelming idea. If humans could have that ability would we be 'more' humane or just determined to kill everybody else in the reach for top spot. *cynical smirck*
atymer chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
I knew Reid would be excited even though frightened. It is fascinating to read about the possibilities, but what a shock to find out any of it is true. The bottom line would be other predators killing us off alongside our own human inclination toward violence and death dealing. Yeah I could see riots everywhere and wholesale slaughter. Humans would find this a great excuse for their violence.

Finding out more about shapeshifters in this uni will be cool.
Hithui chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
Woot! Another chapter already ;) The action is amping up ... why do I think it cannot be as easy as it is sounding? LOL!
shadewatcher chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
Muwahahahahaaa! LOVE this story. _ Glad to see more chapters up.

Have also re-read the new re-vision of "I don't want a Mate" enjoying it too. _ Can't wait for more stuff. On a SWAT Kat kick again. :P Heh, gotta love em.
Shadowchaser56 chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
this is really good- i love all of these shows and everything! are you going to keep going?