Reviews for Someone to talk to
Kayla chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
AAWw... :,( But... but... does it have to end there? :(( *Sniffles sadly* I like it... So good... but... but... can you please write more... O_O ? I know it might be a lot to ask... but... I would REALLY REALLY love it if you did. O_O
infinite shadw chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
Wow. What a story. I was hooked after the first few sentances. Galen and Rob's voices were wonderful, just like in the book. Galen's pain had my heart stopping as we slowly got the details but Rob's anguish took away my breath. The way you wove the story was incredible.

Please tell me there's going to be another chapter. It's been a great story and I would really love to see more if there's more to write :) A wonderful hurt story hon. thanks for sharing with us.

infinite shadow
LamiaJade chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
You need to update this! I'm on serious withdrawal here! This story is awesome and I'm really worried about Galen! Pleeeeaaase! *blinks at you with huge innocent eyes* Pretty please!

*smishes you tightly*

Nana56 chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
Okay, there's obviously one or more chapters coming, right? Right?

Great job, here. :D I really love this fic and of course love the bond these brothers share. It'd be nice to really have something like that, wouldn't it? :D

Interesting that Perry and Bobby couldn't find Galen because of the salt. Hadn't thought about that, but stands to reason with what we know about the spirit world.

Nicely done. :)
Muffy Morrigan chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
I love this story so much. I want it to go on and on, I want you to go back and write more from the beginning, I want more from here on out, I just want more. I can't believe how well you have gotten into the heads of Galen and Rob and made them so real. I love this story.

Five swords, five Keepers bracelets and five coffees from Becci, extras shots of course!
PADavis chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
At last - a post from you! How exciting to see this in my inbox. Liked how this was ambiguous at first, and how you allowed what happened/was happening to emerge. And of course Galen whump, my favorite kind of here in this universe.

Congrats on writing - and I hope you will continue.

charis-kalos chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This is great! I love Rob and Galen, and it's a real treat to read some more about them. I'm glad you're going to continue this.
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This is so great! I agree, you should continue ;)
LamiaJade chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
*rubs eyes* *blinks* *checks again* *rubs eyes once more* IT'S YOU! *storms to you and huggles you tightly* You're back! And honey, seriously, it's so so so so... so good to see you around here again! *grins*

And I so love this story! I totally missed your writing! *sniffles* You left me so long on withdrawal! How could you? :)

Oh poor Galen! What the hell happened? You need to continue this! I would love to read some more h/c here. *gives you my best puppy dog eyes*

I'm so glad you're back! And with one hell of a great story! :) Hope to read more from you soon!

Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Woohooo! A fic from Merisha! Yaayyy, and it's a Custodes Noctis, too!

I'm with Muffy...this needs to be continued. Great start!

Good to see you back, Mish! *hugs*
bia1007 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Amazing start – and how glad I am you will continue – and a wonderful tribute to Muffy and her boys! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
abni chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
First of all, I'm totally going to thank Muffy over and over and over again for asking you to continue this story, because if you'd left this a one-shot I would've died and not even Galen would have been able to save me. OMG hon this is AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! I LOVE how you've written the boys, and how you keep the reveal of what's going on suspended, starting out in a peaceful way then making the tension grow as the realisation that Galen is in deep deep trouble slowly dawns on the reader along with the realisation that he and Rob aren't together. Absolutely brilliantly written!

And OMG what a sneaky plot, can't wait to find out more, and I LOVE the details you've put in it, how he's in a salt factory so the ghost of his father can't find him, and OMG there's just so much to love here, poor Rob (can't wait to find out more about how he's been during that week and how he managed to find Galen), and Mike being there (YAY he and Rob will save Galen, I know they will!)

Now *meeeeeeep* please please please update soon because otherwise I might need to borrow your chocolate IV to keep me alive until you do.

Huge huge huge hug,

Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
OMG I love this story so much! LOVE LOVE LOVE this story so much

but wait a minute

I'll give you five swords with coffee, but I am withholding the fluff until I find out about that TBC...

PS: nah, you get the fluff. The boys love it too!