Reviews for Suffering? You Haven't Seen Anything Yet
DeansSammy chapter 13 . 9/19/2011
i like it that dean doesn't have a prblem with loads of chick-flick moments in this story and i think that why i love it so much .loads of brotherly love 33333333
DeansSammy chapter 12 . 9/19/2011
i so lve this kinda story# the h/c ones with more hurt to Sammy and Dean being the protectiv big it should be.
DeansSammy chapter 9 . 9/19/2011
i'm speechless and because of that i'm hopping over to the next i found my speech after that again or somewhere in it.
DeansSammy chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
oh wow thats really intense here.i love what sammy did,because heÄs right,as long as the two stay together,i think neither of them would make it without the other one.
DeansSammy chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
not to offend Sara ,but she's a little bitch,not helping for that,besides that,great story.

if you wonder that i reasd a lot of your story's in that kinda short time,i#d say. Althou i'm from Ausrtia and normally read german,I'm faster in reading english,...
DeansSammy chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
hope he means to help them truely ,if not it's a sick trick,poor boys
DeansSammy chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
ouch i have to tell you that i know how it feel's having glas embedded in fucking hurts, shit and i think your're getting nmeaner with every chapter and story .Me likes
DeansSammy chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
i think at the end damon's gonna help them .but i'll see.
DeansSammy chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
it's f... dark and mean and Samazingly deantastic
kiwimoonelmo chapter 14 . 4/2/2011
A great follow ,angst and loads of hurt Sammy!xx
TheDocRoach chapter 14 . 1/29/2011
Wow this was like an epic cross of Saw and Supernatural! 8D I luved it! X333 Very suspenseful with a few awesome twists! X333 Well done!
casammy chapter 14 . 12/2/2010
Excellent, also I want a continuation, is the well-read one both histories, adores quite overprotective dean of his sammy. Hug supernatural!
BranchSuper chapter 14 . 12/1/2010
A sequel sounds good to me!
BranchSuper chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
Just a little PTSD there, hmmm? Good story, I enjoyed it.
Adelina Suichi chapter 14 . 12/1/2010
DO IT DO IT DO IT! I LOVE YOUR WRITING! AND THESE STORIES! WRITE ANOTHER ONE!

please? ;