Reviews for The Legend of Plant Woman
llazo4108824 chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
This is a very cool fanfic.
littlelionalex chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
The wolf howling at the end was a nice touch. xD Great story! I really enjoyed this. Thank you for this little bit of eeriness and can't wait to see more! (:
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Exllcetn fic here really felt like an actual episode I love the urbang legends episoes of Hey Arnold some are quite creepy
Azure129 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
OOoooo This was SO cute! _ It definitely had the aire of a real urban legend and of a real episode-just a simple, sweet, funny adventure with four of our favorite characters (aka two of our favorite couples ;) ).

I think my favorite thing though was your portrayal of post TJM Arnold and Helga-it was just really dead on! Like, they're dating and they're in love, but they're kind of subtle about it. And maybe the kids suspect something heck maybe they KNOW but at the same time Arnold and Helga are obviously just kind of playing around and keeping things private...but I suspect their private time is very fun ;) But anyway you did a really good job making them seem like close friends but then throwing in the occasional kissing comment or scene just for good measure _

OOoooo and I LOVED Gerald! That is COMPLETELY how he would be handling things! Friends with Arnold, kind of tolerating/friends with Helga, and accepting their relationship but also making little sarcastic comments to kind of deal with it :) Very nice!

YAY I love new NintendoGal stories :D

~Jenna _
angievzz chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
hahahahaha i love it!
DoofusPrime chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I was wondering how many other people would do Halloween stories involving Gerald's storytelling. It's kind of amusing how similar our titles are - I guess using Gerald is too tempting to resist!

I enjoyed Arnold and Helga dressing as Freddy and Jason, and the setting for Gerald's urban legend was cool. Was Plant Woman inspired by Poison Ivy from the Bat Man universe, by any chance? I'm not really that familiar with details of the Bat Man universe, or even with Poison Ivy for that matter, but for some reason I was reminded of it (just the plant theme, I guess).

Anyway, thanks for the story! :)
SuprSingr chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Oooooh, excellent Halloween story, buddy! :D Here are some highlights for me...

1. Helga and Arnold sneaking that peck behind Gerald's back, and Gerald going, "I know you're smoochin' back there." XD That was possibly my favorite part of the whole fic, just because it had ArnoldxHelga goodness AND Super Gerald Humor. XD

2. I loved how since Arnold and Helga were dressed like they were, they couldn't kiss each other or hold hands and Helga kept complaining. XD And Arnold didn't seem too happy about it, either. ;) Cuteness.

3. Reading that Miles was dressed up like Indiana Jones made me smile. :)

4. I loved that one comment Helga made over Gerald and Phoebe's costumes... "Dr. Dolittle?" XD XD XD

And now I'm going to laugh at you since you just CAN'T seem to resist sticking Casana in as many fics of yours as humanly possible... *Laughs* XD I just KNEW as soon as I read that she had brown hair and blue eyes that it was Casana, I just KNEW it! XD Oh, Nintendo... YOU'RE a sick puppy. XD

Anyway, thoroughly enjoyed this cute little piece of fanfiction. You did a wonderful job, as you so often do. :D :D :D And by the way... HAPPY HALLOWEEN! }:D

~SuprSingr
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Did you get this idea from the Sewer King story? And is Sam his first name? It's been so long since I saw that episode, so I don't remember if it was ever mentioned or not. But I read that file you sent, it's a cool story. Alligators in sewers is a popular urban legend. Actually, there was a movie called Alligator made in 1980 where that very legend comes to life.

Haha, Arnold and Helga dressed as horror icons while Phoebe is a doctor and Gerald is a dog! That's really mismatched to me. Did you see the remakes of those films? Halloween is one of my favorite horror films, and I'm watching it right now. I saw the remake and the one for A Nightmare on Elm Street this spring. I like that film as well. I saw the original Friday the 13th, and did you know it was the first real horror movie to imitate Halloween, though it and subsequent films have more graphic violence, gore, and blood than what Halloween. I find that kind of ironic since it was really the first start of the slasher films with imitators that soon followed, yet it has little blood and no gore onscreen.

So I don't really like Friday the 13th because I don't like all that violence and I didn't want to see the remake for that reason, either.

But this is a great idea. I've always wanted to hear another urban legend by Gerald. I love stories like that, especially spooky ones. So I'm eager to see what's next.

Oops, I forgot: great way to end the chapter with a wolf howling at the full moon! That would be scary, especially when Halloween is REALLY happening on the night of a full moon!