Reviews for Love Waits
Sunset'90 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I love this story :)
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This is a beautiful story. I love how you tell the story of Jasper and Alice. The way everything ties in with the ring are beautiful. I love how they look back on the beginning of their forever.
The Phantom Of The Labyrinth chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
There is only one word to describe this:
inkedupmom chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Loved it! What a wonderful look into A/J's relationship back story. It flowed seamlessly which made it very easy to read. Nicely done! You're very talented! Thanks for sharing...
Emily Bowden chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Hi! The story was excellent. I love your writing style and the small peek at Jasper and Alice's back story was awesome. Thier's is one that always has been pondering.

The only mistake I saw was Alice's last name. She says in one of the books that it was Brandon... Mary Alice Brandon.

Other than that, it was incredibly close to cannon. I loved it! Great job.
ForksPixie chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I absolutely loved it. So romantic & I could just feel their love. Good luck in the contest... it's a winner to me.

Krazyk85 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Amazing! Absolutely amazing! I loved the first meeting of Jasper and Alice. She's such a spitfire. She was so excited, she couldn't wait for him to process things. I loved the wedding! So beautiful and yes I agree, tru love waits!

I would love to see this story continued :)
WPcontests chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
SO SWEET! Loved this, very nice insight into Alice and Jasper's relationship :)

-Hayley aka thewaywardgirl
cutecanukgirl chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I love this story! I love Alice and Jasper and the chemistry that they share. Very well written!
MsTipene chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This is truly a beautifully written story. Straight from the start I felt the love between the characters; the longing from both of them for each other. The author has done a fabulous job at describing their pasts and I would love to see a full story of their life in the future. Would give Edward & Bella a run for their money!
shadowed by passion chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I absolutely LOVE this! It gave me chills all over. This is such a sweet love story to tell! Wonderful job!