Reviews for Crusade
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/23
Okay. I am liking the idea of A Top!Dean to a Bottom!Castiel because of you. It did not feel awkward or disturbing to read how endearing the development came to be. It was more on the mind blowing part.
dreaminGemini chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
This wad beautiful. Sad that ie killedhis brother. Great story!
napoleonsfics chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
firesage101 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
more please! love it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
You just mixed three of my favorite things together and I'm actually starting to cry a little because it's over! If you ever get the feeling to mix Supernatural and Medieval Times together please do it! I beg of you!
VioletIsInPain chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This was...magnificent!
Kingocats chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Love this! Dragon anything is sweet, especially since the show's dragons were a bit awful. However, it would have been a better and easier read if you split it into two or more parts. Over 30k words is a bit much for one chapter.
LoveLikeDestiel chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
AWWWWW This was adorable! POOR SAMMY! :( This was very good!
Vios.Shadow chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
"The land provides what money does not – my horse grows strong on grass and fauna, and I hunt what meat I need. One can find food anywhere, if one knows where to look."
You know that horses are herbivores right? They don't usually eat meat. Fauna is another word for animals, flora is probably the word you meant to use.
Sherrycot chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I love how you made everything all fit together so well and the Destiel was hot! However, the fact that it is a oneshot with over 31k words is very intimidating. I would recommend you to split a fic like this into two chapters at least if you make another one.
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
If Sam really is the golden dragon it explains why he so willingly let Dean kill him, since even in the show Sam seems to blame himself for everything bad that happens in regards to their family, like ( possibly spoiler if you haven't watched the show) "if I hadn't been born then Mom would never have died, if mom never died then Dad wouldn't have started Hunting, if Dad didn't start hunting then Dean would have never almost died and Dad wouldn't have sacrifieced his life for Dean, and Dean would have never had to have decided to bring me back from the dead by making a deal with a demon and would have never gone to hell. If Dean never went to hell then he wouldn't have spent 30 years being tortured by Alastair before getting off the rack and torturing and therfor breaking the first seal to Lucifer's cage and ultimately I would have not been around to break the last seal and set him free..."
(possible spoile alert over)

Oh , and of course Gabriel is a dragon. Makes perfect sense now that I actually think about it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Your stories kill me. They are perfect, perfect, perfect.
Sanguineous chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Okay, so... That was interesting. Judging from the amount of reviews, severely underrated, too. It's noticeably an older work and there are a few things that might have been expanded upon some more, but it's already pretty long for a one-shot, so I'll let it slide. ;D
I admit to not having read many dragon-related books (if any at all), so I read it like someone who knows fantasy stories and, obviously, the show SPN. There were interesting plot twists (Sammy, Gabriel), believable portrayal of both Dean and Cas, and solid enough story-telling with good pacing.
Also, seeing Michael not being an ass and fussy queen Lilith was an amazing bonus, lol.
And the scene at the hatchery was downright heartbreaking ;_;
Either way, there were mixed feelings, but overall, I think you did a good job. :)
xAkireix chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
-The dragon's heart sank, seeing the human he had watched for decades and fallen so hard in love with treat him like he was a monster-

Right when I was reading this there was a song on my player that went like this "I love you. Baby I'm not a monster." It seems Big Bang's newest song fits perfectly.

I really liked the story and I'm glad I found it. How I wished I could see those dragons. They must have been stunning.
elizaye chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
First I just want to say that I noticed the V for Vendetta reference! Love, love, LOVE that movie, so yay! Happy to see any reference to it :)

Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for writing!