Reviews for The Halloween Spirit
Bookfisher chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
so thats the true spirit of Halloween
Reader101w chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Nice story,

many perspectives you used through the halloween evening. And did Drakken walk by at some point?

anyway, good work.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
wow-kp-picked-ron&booine,s-happynss-over-hers now-cood-put-faer-of-god-into-cooine&looine-now&than
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
That was unexpected and really, really sweet. Loved the work on the internal worlds of the characters, and the costume faux pas? Great!
Katsumara chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Ha! Great work, DP! I wasn't sure what timeline this took place in (when Ron/Kim are a couple or in the just-friends days), but I think it's fairly clear.

Either way.. it was a very cute story, buddy. Great job!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Heh, this was good. I like Bonnie/Ron fics, even the 'just friendship' ones.

Keep the good writing.
Ali chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Awe that was cute, though Ron wearing a dress was a bit of a disturbing image. I actually like Ron/Bon stories and I though this was a very nicely done Halloween bit. Keep up the good work.
King in Yellow chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Very nice story. I remember I had something I wanted to object to in one sentence – but I can't remember what it was now. Too much good stuff happening.

Good job.

KiY
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Looks like you wrote another one.

It was enjoyable and fun to read.

I do like ones where Ron and Bonnie get together and have a good time.

Thanks for creating it and getting down on, ah screen?

Hope you'll get a few more KPs out in the future.
Earl Allison chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Aw, a very nice little story, and adding Bonnie to the mix just makes it better :)

So Bonnie calls a sort of truce, or detente, for the night. The bon-bon costume idea was a great one!

Thanks for the cute, fluffy story!

Take it and run,

Earl Allison
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Oh boy, this sounds like one of those 'we'll never speak of this again' moments.. At least from Bonnie's perspective.

As for Ron, I guess this is one secret he'll keep longer than his MMP ones.

CB73
LoPe21 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
That was great. I loved ron's costume funny as hell.

Please please write a morning after fic. I know you want us to imagine what happens but... come one you just can't leave it there.

Thanks for the great fic.