Reviews for Two in the Bush
White'sBlacky chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Haha I love black/white
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Heh, cute little flirty piece. N can be written in so many ways. You do a good job of giving him a seductive spin. And nothing like a little competition to make Black notice White more XD.

Cya!
Haha Himitsu chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
While I'm leaning towards BlackxWhite more than NxWhite, I do love the way you've portrayed N in this story. Ferriswheel-shippers often characterize N as a childish, innocent boy trapped in a teenager's body, which isn't quite up to standards, in my opinion.

Now, the plot is relatively simple, but with the right descriptions courtesy of you, you've woven quite a lovely tale, which definitely deserves way more reviews than presented.

I notice you pen Contest-shipping stories... but it would be wonderful if you could write another fifth-generation fic as well.

(;
Atemxyugi kfXjinx chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
~~Pony:ooh oooooh!luv /_\!LUV /_\!AHHHHHHHHHH LUV LUV LUV IT!DO MORE DO MORE!-plz. u did a GLRAND start on ur stor'!plz do update soon!...DON'T LET UR STOR' DIE ON US!UR BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG FANS!

~~Pony
An Author's Pen chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This is extremely well written and I enjoyed it but-but

But it's not NxWhite! I love NxW and when ever I write her they end up together.

I'm not a fan of the final shipping but I was impressed by your detailed descriptions that brought across a scene in a few words and how you incorporated a saying into it. N is portrayed as less childish as I've seen in some pieces but very well. I wonder if you are planning to write a piece where it is NxW in the end? I would love to read it if you do.
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Yay! It's perfect & I loved it.

Yes, You Gotta Have Green Hair. Smugness is a trait commonly seen with those with green hair. Ahahaha.

Thank you, Saro-chan!