Reviews for Like Salt in Food
Maharani Radha chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
This is just awesome. I'm in love with this fic :D I really like how you included a chapter on Mrs. Hudson and Sally Donovan. Both of them are really overlooked, I think. And although Sally Donovan in the show is an idiot, I think there's more to her than the bitchy exterior we see. Yes, do another Sherlock/John chapter, but you should do one with Lestrade, Molly, and Mycroft :D :D :D
Tanzanite Queen chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
This is such an amazing and well written story!
Kotori-Sensei chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Oh i love it!
Mrs Hudson is one, if not, my favorite character. She is so sweet, and...small...jijijijiji
This fic fit perfectly because she IS like their mother, always taking care of them, worring when thet are in danger, and very funny too.
Taking in acount that the last post on this was in 2011, i think you already abandone it, right?
Too bad.
But thanks for this 5 chapters anyway!
Kotori-Sensei chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
I hope she borke her neck next! What an jerk!
Kotori-Sensei chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Yeah, sherlock jealous of a dog, crazy...no wait! Not crazy!
After all sherlock is like an 5 year-old kid, and 5 year-old kids, do get jealous of everything: sharinh their toys, having a baby brother or sister...
so, this, is kind of logical if you see it that way jijijijijijiji
Kotori-Sensei chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
I liked it. didn't think it was TOO angsty because...common! With this two characters? John been jealous of Sherlock because of his non-brotherly relation with Mycroft...like 2 in the scale! ;)
But i did like it, because i've never read about it.
Kotori-Sensei chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh i loved it, because i love jealous! Of course, in a moderate dosage, and that...is what have me worried... because of the phrase at the begining...
Danni Evans chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
Okay, that was too funny! Hot, too!
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Great chapter. Knew the licking was coming when John explained that it was how dogs show affection. Loved it. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
I actually hadn't considered this before. Now that you've brought it to my attention... I could really see John feeling like this. Great chapter.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Great chapter. I always love a jealous Sherlock. I loved everything in this... Sherlock's reaction... The way he accused Alan of being the murderer. Lmao. That was fantastic.
TA Salmalin chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
I really enjoyed this story, but I have to say that this last chapter with Mrs. Hudson was totally amazing. The whole beginning when she was increasingly sad about not having a family of her own I wanted to shake her and promise that she was going to get way more than anyone could possibly handle, just hold on...and you're descriptions of her post-Sherlock stories were so exactly what I imagined, it was awesome.
The Original Geek chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
I agree about Sally - I think she's been portrayed very one-dimensionally in the show so far, but perhaps it's just because we don't know her background with Sherlock. So, here's a plot bunny/follow up to this chapter for you...

Sally has got on with her life, dumped Anderson, and found herself a good man - perhaps a nice non-cop OC, maybe another cop, whatever, but whomever it is, it's serious and she's happy. The jealousy angle for this one is Anderson - he's jealous of Sally's new beau, and realises what he's lost.
The Original Geek chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Great chapter! I like the idea that John is jealous of the relationship between Mycroft and Sherlock - very nice take on it.

I love your NCIS stuff, and I'm delighted to see you're now writing for my new obsession too!