Reviews for Deal
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Good job!

desperation, grief and guilt slid over his brother's features like fast drifting clouds.-Absolutely LOVED the imagery of this. :-D
Mad Server chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I love Dean flirting with the scary-monster-costume girl, and giggling and spraining things, and "Dude, you sprained your brain," and Dean going after the clown because it was surly and he didn't want his clown-phobic Sammeh feeling threatened.
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
ah hun - a great mixture of comedy and angst. Very nicely done!

Shannz chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Hey! I thought for sure I had reviewed this! I know I did in my mind...but here it is in print ;)

As usual - lovely job with the challenge words and creating the perfect tone. I especially liked these lines...

*performed a miracle where Sam's usually powerful little-brother-magic had failed.*

*desperation, grief and guilt slid over his brother's features like fast drifting clouds.*

I love revisiting Season 1 and 2. There was still angst and grief and gore...yet somehow it was just...less complicated. It was still 2 brothers against everything. That's not to say I don't love the new season, cuz I do. I just miss this time.

Wonderful job :)

Dizzo chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Lovely drabble - that's the second time I've see the phrase 'sprained my brain' - *gigglesnorts*

Really enjoyed x
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Okay so both of these took place between, "In My Time of Dying" and "All Hell Breaks Loose, Part 2", during Season 2, right? Excellent timeframe choice! Looking back, those seem like the good old days... I very much miss that, but regardless, I am enjoying this season, much more than I have the previous two. Anyhoo, on with your review...

I am curious as to why you double drabbled this? You put both of the words in the second half, but neither is in the first... and though I thought it exceedingly clever to have integrated the Simpsons into it, I was confused when I couldn't figure out why it was actually there since, except for the Circumstances of the timeframe they are set in, the two pieces didn't seem to actually have anything to do with each other. That aside though, I thought you did a wonderful job on both of them! :-)
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Ah you managed to fit in some brotherly moments without falling into the schmoop trap - very nicely done, Kate! I liked the firt one - life has a way of reminding you of the painful, sorrowful things that haunt you like that - so something that should be funny suddenly isn't. And a donut becomes your father's soul...