Reviews for Everyday is Halloween
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I love stories with Jess. Because what little we get to see of her I liked. Good job!
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
great! ttl sam :)
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
yeup - they have no idea what's lurking in the dark!

nice job sweetie

Shannz chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
LoL! You totally rocked this! I love it!

*"Invocatio te, Lucifero, venite..."*

I totally wussed out, as you noticed...My reason (excuse) is that I was so intimidated by Barbara's word that I just couldn't bring myself to try. Flimsy, I know. Oh, and I was busy. Yeah, that's it. Thin. Okay, I just need to shut up.

It was a wonderful word, Barabara! But it was too much for me - especially with my mother bugging (nagging) me for a Sammy drabble that I wrote literally an hour before I posted.

I know I'm talking to both of you on Kate's review...but I'm here so I'm just gonna keep going :D My thoughts are with you both. Barb - Hope the vacation was wonderful and hubby and child survived (intact) without you! Kate - I hope your Dad is doing well and recovering nicely.

And if I'm not mistaken I believe its my turn to choose our musketeer word. I choose...whisper. Have fun with it girls!

Dizzo chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Poor Sammy, he just doesn't get Hallowe'en does he?

Love the fact he looks 'utterly normal' :)

Love that he's thinking of Dean out there doing the dangerous stuff x
Zyanya chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Great idea! Dean was living Halloween every single day
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 11/1/2010

You did it! Fumbling all the two WOWs in plus my – I admit it – really nasty musketeer word! Knew you had it in ya ;-)

I love that thought of Sam – not being quite at ease with the whole halloween craziness not because the real evil was part of his life for oh so long (how the actual series put it) but because his beloved brother's out there, fighting, his life at stake every single hour.

Also, I can see Jess' disappointed face when she finds Sam opening the door clad in Jeans and shirt while she wants to take him for a night out with Brady (!Brilliant mentioning him here!).

I'm glad you found the strength to write, given being haunted by that nasty thing that made itself comfortable in your head and nose and ears and all those needful places. Me, I didn't manage to write anything as I brought a nice little tonsilitis home with me and spent some time in bed. But, sisters in mind, sisters in the supernatural, sisters in sickness, right?

I'm going to read your other stories tomorrow as I'm going to head to my Impro training now.

Love ya, ready to have your back again tomorrow!

Madd Aless chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Interesting twist. Thank you very much. I enjoyed it.
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Absolutely brilliant! I loved it! Well done my friend :-)
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
*Smiling* Yes, I can see this, maybe the year before the Halloween they give us in the pilot...Sam not yet far enough into his relationship with Jess to persuade him to go out and party...