Reviews for Fourth Time's the Charm
anna.dergacheva chapter 1 . 5/15
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love your story! This is a beautiful, powerful story! I love Hollis and Jethro.
ProfTweety chapter 1 . 2/6
I really liked this pairing and am so glad she is showing up occasionally on the show again. Nicely done.
Mstremble2 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I really liked Holly, I thought she was perfect for him and he was perfect for her. You did a great job with this story.
mmooch chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Of all the women he was romantically involved with on the show - aside from Shannon, of course - I actually like Hollis the most. It was Jenny I couldn't stand. Or that lawyer chick. I mean, c'mon! He had rules about lawyers, then he goes and dates one?

On a side note, it's kinda funny that you wrote this story right around Halloween 'cause I wrote a crossover fic with Buffy the Vampire Slayer where Buffy tell Hollis not to make Gibbs choose between her and his dead wife and child. In case you're interested, it's called, 'Matchmaker, Matchmaker'.
meherm chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
well after kibbs... mibbs is my fav couple! i liked the story a lot, hope u can write more

cheers

M
Lorrie2 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Great story, I actually liked Hollis, a lot. That is how it should have happened between Hollis and Gibbs.
pealee chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Awesome!

I loved Hollis. I thought she was great for Gibbs. It's awesome to find a story that doesn't put Hollis down. I think this is a great follow up to that ep.

I hope you write more Mibbs!
yathink1123 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Great job...always hoped that Hollis would return to Gibbs but I guess I will have to settle for authors like you to include her in an occasional story or two. Sure hope you continue with this one !
dg101 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I really wish their rerlationship to continue the way you wrote it. Awesome fic.:)
Citation-2 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Very nice story. I, for one, liked Hollis Mann and was very disappointed when she was "exiled" in Hawaii. The end of "Ex-File" was heartbreaking because you could see the distance between them getting wider by the second. I'm glad that at least in this story they both took a step toward each other.