Reviews for Costumes
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Awesome Halloween fun with Jalex :D
emeralddusk chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Wow. Sounds like Justin was getting naughty. By the way, thank you so much for bringing up Carrie Kelly, Kara Zor-L (Powergirl), and all those awesome superheroes and villains no one even knows about. Those were hard-core references. If you're interested, we could do a Wizards story together. It could be one where Justin uses magic to change Alex, or a Dark Knight Returns or Spider-man Reign-type fic. Just a suggestion.
WyldCard4 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Hehehe.

Doesn't Justin get to outrank Alex in this universe?

Anyway, a nice oneshot. Not my favorite, but pretty funny. Mostly just felt like it should have been a scene in a longer fic. Not much to carry it besides being funny. Humor is still a valid excuse.
Deamon Dawg chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Great one-shot! I thought the sparkle and the Dr. Manhattan part was hilarious! Keep up the good work!
Baku babe chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Hahahahah great one-shot! I LOL'd so hard! I ESPECIALLY loved the ending "Dark Queen," Alex responded., then grinned. "You should know by now that nobody gets to outrank me." - oh yes, our dear Alexandra Margarita Russo

BTW, why didn't Justin simply made himself whatever custom he wanted? After all, he knew what he wanted.

Great customes, I KNEW Alex would suggest Catwoman - it could've actually been hot (you know, Batman and Catwoman Grrr Meowrrr XD)

Batman and The Joker could've freaked everyone out if they kissed hahaha XDXDXD
Hastur chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Nice, I like this one. I keep meaning to get to reading your Alex Gets Punished line, but it's so long and I'm so lazy.
LolaWorld chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I was hoping to read about them sneaking in

the back room together at the party. Hee hee

Not Just a Nerd chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Haha, this was funny. I really liked this XD and *gasp* you wrote a T-rated fic? O.o *giggles*
Tzar Of The Mad World chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Thank you for writing this...it is wonderful..all girl should dress slutty during Halloween ..I don't make the rules but I do like them.