Reviews for Dismantle Repair
I don't usually do this, but there are few things I need to get off my chest with regards this story.

First off, people need to realize that Draco and Harry's relationship is NOT healthy and would definitely not be ok in the real world. A relationship that revolves around sex, returning back to an abusive partner, emotional upheaval, apologies, and then sex again is not-and never will be-healthy.

Secondly, I don't know why Draco keeps getting blamed by Sirius and other people for his and Harry's relationship, when in fact Harry continues to be the instigator. I understand that Harry's been through some tough shit, but that doesn't excuse his behavior towards Draco. He will hook up with Draco-knowing that Draco wants to be together with him and later on, that Draco is trying to be in a committed relationship with Cedric-and then return back to Oliver, thereby hurting both Draco and himself time and time again, all because Harry is psychologically not alright and can't help himself. He needs therapy to sort out his issues and I'm glad that he eventually does get it even if the details were glossed over quite a bit, but he should have gotten it a lot sooner than he did.

While this story was well-written and the characters generally quite likeable, The constant angst, flip-flopping of emotions, and Draco/Harry getting together/"breaking up" (if you can't even call it that because they were never really together in the first place) proved too exhausting and ultimately aggravating for me. Nevertheless, I hope they end up happy together. Everyone deserves a happy ending.
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 5 . 3/30
Harry is seriously pissing me off!
SlytherinLegacie 338 chapter 20 . 3/13
I don't know if you saw my massage stating this but I'll say it again because I believe it so much. I think that this would make a grate film. it got it all, action, drama and a whole bunch of romance wrapped around it...this is one of the best stories I have ever read... P.S...not trying to give you a big head... LOL :P
SlytherinLegacie 338 chapter 19 . 3/13
I was wandering if the childhood memories or the old photos were going to come up. I have to say that it was eating me up wondering if there past would come into a conversation between one another. I am so happy that they are together. :)
SlytherinLegacie 338 chapter 17 . 3/13
WOW...even when I knew that Harrys aunt and uncle were evil to him and that his room was the crawlspace under the stairs for a while, it still is appalling as if reading this was the first time finding out... it saddens me to know that there are cruel people in this world who would do things to children that makes Harrys aunt and uncle sound like wonderful people.
SlytherinLegacie 338 chapter 15 . 3/13
the more I read this the more I would love to see this on film, it has it all. action and drama rapt around a bunch of sexually frustrated people who can help but keep there hands off others. LOL :P
SlytherinLegacie 338 chapter 11 . 3/13
I wasn't expecting a threesome. I mite of if the story plot showed that all three of them wore randy for one did get me with Cedric walking in on them, talk about a dramatic mood killer LOL
SlytherinLegacie 338 chapter 10 . 3/12
Draco kind of seemed not to put up much resistance to Harrys advances ... but all and all the drama keeps on coming. :)
Just wanted to post that I think this is my favourite Drarry of all time. Just re-read it all in a day. When I start I just can't put it down. I love all of it :)
brighteyed13 chapter 20 . 11/9/2014
AAAAAAH this was the cutest and most realistic story I've ever read! I loved it! :)
alypaint chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
*Takes cold shower* I APPROVE
momorocks101ful chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
I love this fan fiction! Every time I read it, I fall in love with the characters and how the plot was played out but even though this is a Drarry fan fiction I cannot help but be disappointed when Draco cheats on Cedric with Harry despite his relations in Japan (I personally have an issue with relationships starting out through or including cheating). As a reader I am not criticizing your writing but just displaying my views on relationships ( I am an opinionated person) but overall I love this fanfic, I go back to reread it all the time.
GintareLT chapter 20 . 4/7/2014
As of today, this is one of my favourite fanfictions - nay, fucking novels - that i've read. You are so talented, i really really enjoyed it. Best of luck to you x
fandomshit chapter 20 . 4/3/2014
Very very good
But honey, its spelt as *brunette*
Phoenix6975 chapter 20 . 3/16/2014
I loved reading every word. Thank you so much. I'm definately goinh to check out your other stories