Reviews for Dismantle Repair
Tooru Heer chapter 20 . 5/24
Well...

Honestly, you have me loss at words.

Like- you're amazing. To pull off such a story without - making me hate anyone- cause to each character's actions. There were two sides. True many of the actions were wrong, hurting others but - it's hard to hate.
It's understandable.

And you wrote that. I think that is amazing.

Tbh, this story really twisted me inside and made me cry. Especially for Cedric. He was stupid, in my view. He could have pulled back. It was a huge risk, but he must have hella loved Draco a lot.
And I thank you for writing some sort of closure for him and Draco.

I really enjoyed this story, despite the tears.
This is like one of those stories which touches you.

Thank you for the read, cheers.
FandomLaura chapter 20 . 3/28
This story was written very well. I loved the secondary characters and their interaction with each other but I can't help but be left with a bad taste in my mouth about Harry and Draco's relationship. My parents had a toxic and emotionally abusive relationship and I can't help but see some of those tendancies in their relationship. I think that not only should Harry have gotten therapy but Draco as well, maybe even couples therapy. They've both been through so much and both of them not having a heathy parents relationship as a child is extremely detrimental to future relationships.
I did like the aspect that everything wasn't perfect and that these kinds of relationships are very real in the real world, but it's still not healthy. I hope people aren't idolizing this kind of relationship.
It's nothing against you as an author, I think you are an incredible writer. The angst was very hard hitting and that's hard to achieve. The characters were complex and had their own flaws and problems. Hermione being a surrogate and her feelings were very well protrayed and heartfelt. Draco being in love with two people and his struggle. Harry going back to an abusive relations and really portraying how it's irrational but it happens. Just to name a few. These things happen and they're heartbreaking and you did so well at writing it. I commend you. Great job.
Sorry for such a long comment, I just had a lot to say :3
DrarryMarry chapter 20 . 2/5
Absolutely wonderful
Lyra chapter 1 . 1/19
Beautifully written. Though wasn't it a little too early for sex? But you're the author... so of course you can do whatever you want. I hated what harry did, though. How could he go back to someone who hurt him?
DaughterJudyK chapter 20 . 12/12/2016
This was very interesting. I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you.
DaughterJudyK chapter 11 . 12/6/2016
Why do you do this to me when I have to wake up in 6 hours?
DaughterJudyK chapter 8 . 12/4/2016
Holy shitttttt
Constance1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Wow... this story was soooo incredibly gut-wrenching. Literally. I felt sick to my stomach with angst and nerves and... just wow! I've never read a fic with so much heavy angst before and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Plus the hot sex scenes were just amazing! I'm probably going to read this more than once. Just wanted to let you know how great your fic is. Hopefully you're still reading reviews and will see this, and I hope you write more or I find some more of your stories somewhere. Constance xx
Lolly chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Wow, this is an incredible well written story. But it made me so mad. The thing that I hated the most was the fact that Draco thought he loved Credic. It's obvious he loves Harry more (and not because this is a Drarry). Better sex, more feelings and more depth than with Cedric. Harry and Draco's relationship is NOT healthy at all. Based on cheating, the only thing they did was having sex, fighting, coming back to their boyfriends, let a few weeks or months pass, and repeat. This is why I never feel sorry for people on abusive relationships. Nobody deserves that, but they are causing it themselves as well, cause they keep coming back to that who is wrong for them. All and all, starting relationships from cheating will only result on more cheating. Good story with a lot of realism.
unnameme-N chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
First off, I sincerely hope that no one reading this fic is romanticizing Harry and Draco's relationship. It is one of the most unhealthy and abusive relationships portrayed and that's including the whole Harry/Oliver thing.

Otherwise, this was a generally well written fic. Character portrayals were great, and non-romantic relationships were brilliant. A tad bit heavy on angst but I got through it.

The exploration of abusive relationships and behavior is very well-done and I commend you for that. Your portrayal of the psychological—and hence behavioral—cause repercussions of abuse was mildly disturbing in its accuracy.

My biggest problem is basically Harry and Draco's relationship. It's unhealthy and abusive, and horrifying how they treat each other and call it love. I especially hated how Draco was to blame for all of Harry's actions. Both of them had latent abusive behavior (Draco more so than Harry, since Harry's isnt really latent is it) due to their past. But Harry was the main problem really. He isn't in any psychological shape to be in a relationship or even think about one. He was the one who started and kept going after Draco and he was the one to leave, leaving Draco less sane, yet everyone looks accusingly at Draco, even Harry himself. That part was disgusting; how Harry himself didn't notice that he was perpetuating his abusive relationships.

I also did not like how Harry's friends behaved with regards to Harry's abusive relationships. They were supportive of Harry/Draco and that's appalling. Their inaction with Harry's relationship with Oliver leaves much to be desired.
ToMyMuse chapter 20 . 5/26/2016
Loved this heartbreaking, angst-filled story.
ToMyMuse chapter 18 . 5/25/2016
Declarations of love at last. Yes!
ToMyMuse chapter 7 . 5/24/2016
I know this was supposed to be a lighter chapter, but I the whole Draco/Cedric/Harry situation is painfully sad. I can't stop reading though.
ToMyMuse chapter 6 . 5/24/2016
Tough time for both of them. Fragile relationship. I'm dreading the dinner at Pansy's, too.
ToMyMuse chapter 5 . 5/24/2016
I have to say I'm not too happy with Harry right now. Draco breaking down and admitting how sad and lonely he's been was gut wrenching. Very well written. :'(