Reviews for Bored Games
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Tricky, tricky.
They are so sexy.

But I adore the people loving vegetarians. :)

Still, this was very cool.
mrsvixter chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
a bad bella and a bad edward 2 for 1
why are naughty vamps more interesting ?
well done
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Great thanks
Burachi chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
WOW just wow You are officially my new favorite author, I love the way you write, always going to the point, but in this oneshot you did amazing, I love this Bella and Edward. English isn't my main language, I wish I could write more fluid to tell you how much I love your stories. I'm waiting for the next story, I'll love to read more vampire stories from you. Thank you for sharing them with us.
MissJanuary chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Well I had fun with that. And if you don't mind I'd like to include it in a Halloween O/S Round Up that'll be posted on Twi/VD Fic Recs.
Thanks for the entertainment MissJanuary
DeadlyStilettos chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Enticing...
Mell C chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Wicked. And wickedly good.
Holidai chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Wow, this story was good! Usually I'm wary of the ones billed as Horror/Supernatural but I am glad I decided to check this one out. I love a naughty Bella and Edward - so very enjoyable. ;)
stephsmith chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Whoa...:)
dreamzuvedward chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Where have you been all of my fanfic life? I love this-Sexy, murderous, unapologetic E and B, nom nom! And thanks for your complimentary reply to my review on Good Deal. I can usually spot an author that likes to suck (haha-suck) readers in then freak everyone out with a story twist that doesn fit simply for the shock value. Your story didn't hit me like that at all. I have thoroughly enjoyed your writing so far and now am starting Tangled Web next. Ps, getting ready to see BD midnight tonight, yay!
majose chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Awwwww! So sweet :-)

You should have kept it for Valentine's day
fcat5761 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Great story! I know just a one shot but it is a very good series idea.
trs1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This is one of my all time favorite one shots. I love how you set up the beginning, with no details regarding who is the vampire featured in the story. I enjoyed how the small little details that started to emerge revealed the truth behind the true nature of the "game." As soon as you said that "Agent Masen" was Bella's past, present, and future I knew that they were in it together and that the police officers would meet a tragic end. Overall, I thought it was very creative, well written, and the suspensful nature of the story was quite enjoyable. A for effort!
viltsuuh chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Why did I think it was Edward at first? Lol. I really enjoyed this. There's just something about real vamps. I'd so play games too if I lived forever.
MaggieCullen192 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
That was really good! I absolutely loved it! This would be great as a full story! You should definitely continue it. great job(: