Reviews for Bored Games
punkfox825 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Love this o/s!
Elbee96 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
this was my favorite on on the Countdown.

This was absolutely brilliant & if you ever do consider to continue...you'll definitely have me as a reader.

ps I miss hockeyward...
twilightstuff chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I liked it.
Chicklette chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
haha - evil, lovely little story. thank you.
jewles622 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Holy shit I loved that! It is so freaking refreshing to see an evil Bella and Edward! PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH EVILWARD ON TOP CONTINUE THIS STORY! I will make you cookies..lots of cookies :-) You rock my socks baby MWAH 3 Juliana
voyanisen chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Dirty, hot, gory vamp sex, for the win!

Loved it!

The twist was pretty awesome, and very original. Nicely done!
Burntcore chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Holy fuck... now this is a Halloween tale... very awesome.
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Totally caught off guard that it was Bella, and I loved the turn of events at the end.
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Would it be totally sick of me to say that I really enjoyed that?
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
So they like playing with their food, I guess you would have time to think of such things if you lived forever. Good job.
AmeryMarie chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Well done! The ambiguity in the beginning was a good choice for this fic. I don't think it would have been as good as it was otherwise.

I liked that when B killed Mr. Smith she played the pronoun game, thinking of him as an object rather than a person. I think it worked well for inspiring sympathy and making me root for the 'bad' guys. And the way you wove together the two hungers/lusts turning the whole thing into one big twisted game of sex was fabulous. It easily believable that they could amuse themselves this way for quite sometime.

It's definitely an interesting way to ward off the ennui that's bound to develop when eternity is stretched out before you. Brava!
kdpc chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
OMG! I love this oneshot!. I LOVE it. I will so be reading it again and again. Not to mention, doing some major pimping:) You have become one of my all time favorite authors. I know anything you write I will love.

I love that you didn't put it was an E/B story. I had no idea who this story was about when I first started reading and was shocked to find out it was Bella who was the vampire. When we learned that Edward was with the cops I was wondering how he was going to play in to the story. I was hoping he was going to be a vampire and squealed when I learned he was. Maybe I should be conserned for myself but I loved their dark and sadistic game they played together. And holy hell, that lemon was one of the hottest, most erotic lemons I've read. Again, not sure what that says about me! Haha.

I can understand why you aren't planning on extending the story. It's a perfect oneshot but if you ever wanted to play around in their twisted world again, adding one more part to the oneshot...Edward's turn at the game... I would be more than happy to read it. Haha.

Anyway, as you can tell I LOVED IT!
btvs22 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Amazing

I loved!

Finally i found a great fic with this diferents personality of Edward and Bella.
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
You are so bad. I love it. :)
hotmama4jd chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I cannot tell you how ridiculously happy I was to see your name in my inbox. I have missed your stories!

This was a great Halloween story. I love a 'bad' E&B. They were both deliciously, unapologetically vampiric. Loved it!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »