Reviews for Its Yesterday Once More
Space-Dweeb chapter 14 . 1/17/2013
Hah, "It felt like it was yesterday once more." I see what you did there...that was a good ending to a good story, I'll read some more of your stuff soon!
Space-Dweeb chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Well that was an...interesting chapter. Who was Ahsoka thinking of, I wonder.
Space-Dweeb chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Poor Rex. He didn't deserve this...That's a very interesting place to leave us. I'm glad that the next chapter is already updated!
Space-Dweeb chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Mission, eh? What mission would this be, perchance?
Space-Dweeb chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
And the plot thickens. (Cue dramatic music)
Space-Dweeb chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This is exciting. I'm interested to see how they get off the planet.
KatiaSwift chapter 14 . 1/17/2011
THAT...WAS...AWESOME! You should SO do a sequel!

Thank you SO much for writing this! We're all behind you!

May the Force be with you!

~Katia (Who thinks you should DEFINITELY write a sequel!
KatiaSwift chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
Awesome chapter! Keep Writing!

KatiaSwift chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
Great Chapter! Keep writing!

Queenfan1234 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I loved that story! You have to keep writing chapters for it, because it could be a really big hit. I always wanted to know what happened after Order 66 and who survived and you have done that perfectly.
IzzyandDesRoxSox chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
Alright time for Aayla's story! Woo-hoo! YEESSS! Sorry, I'm such a superfan of her, I mean seriously if I could switch places with her...I would.

Ha ha. Can't wait for the next chapter but- you know what? When can I EVER wait?

Mastermind4892 chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
Kit Fisto IS dead. He was one of the three Jedi Masters that accompanied Mace Windu when he confronted Palpatine in Episode III. Papatine stabbed him along with the other two before proceeding to fight with Windu.
IzzyandDesRoxSox chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
Yay! Nice intro! Try to get the next chapter done by today hopefully or at least tommorow because I personally can hardly wait!
IzzyandDesRoxSox chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
ZOMG That was damn good chapter! PLEASE update soon1 but- me stupid for asking but...who was Aayla talking to? I'm confused and my brain hurts from several hours of pondering. WHO does she like? I have an idea but I'm too nervous to say so uh, yeah, can you tell me who? PM me or just say so as an A/N on the next chapter. Thanks!

Isabella BTW Destiny doesn't read SW stories so it's only me writing and reviewing this!
SPG inc chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
The idea is good, and its great to see that Rex went rogue as well, but you really need to tidy up these chapters and explain the characters better. Its hard to follow in places