Reviews for To Save A Life
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 53,478.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
suprNEONligt chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
3! I would love more!
jessikaC123 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
love it, its interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
pleaseeeeeeeeeee continue i want to see what happens next
pauline97 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
that was awesome hope you continue with it
Kyameron chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This a very interesting beginning and I hope that at somepoint you write a second chapter to explain there reactions and how they will go on now that they know of her abilities and family and friends.
angel897 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
liked it
shatzieCMason chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
loved your story ! very original! :D continue soon !
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is a cute story. R u ever gonna add to it
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
this could be great fun, I hope you keep it going! Can't wait to see Edwards reaction to her brother!
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This is really good please don't leave it there
nay-nay1990 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Love this one shot wish there was more of it to read I read it a while back I could have sworn I reviewed it but i just went through and did not see my name sorry about that but I just was thinking about this one shot and had to find it luckily I did one my first try anyway amazing one shot hope you might add more
cw151 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This reads like a culmination of all the really alarming and stalkerish behavior Edward exhibits in the entire Twilight series. Just to make things clear: A guy who will force any form of surgery or bodily harm on you against your will is in NO way romantic or loving. He is a CRIMINAL, regardless of his intentions. There is a reason why neither doctors nor your family members are allowed to make medical decisions against the patients' wishes. If a guy really loves you, your wishes will stand above everything else for him, not his own ideas of what is best for you - and certainly not to the extent that he will use force to have his way. It really made me angry to read this, and I can't believe you made Bella jump into his arms like nothing happened after Edward had just tried to kill their own child.

I generally like the universe SM creates in her stories, but I am getting really worried about its effects on the tons of young girls that are being presented with a psychopathic relationship that is portrayed as normal.
TulipNixphe chapter 1 . 6/16/2011