Reviews for To Save A Life
krishnahalder4 chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!
YOU SHOULD OBILOUSLY CONTINUE!
Jessie chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
I like this story but I think there are a few sort of unbelievable points. 1. I just can't see Carlisle going through with the abortion against Bella's will, even if Edward insists, and it might kill her (because they have the whole I'll-turn-you-at-the-last-second plan). 2. We all know how obsessed and in love with Edward that Bella is but would she really just forgive him straight away after he tried to forcibly kill her child? And 3. What is Emmett doing helping them? With how much Rosalie tried to protect the baby and her want for children, I don't think she would forgive him for helping to kill Nessie.
MydnightMystery chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
I'm sorry but this story is creepy. Why would any woman go back to a man that would have their child aborted like nothing happened?
This had potential but the fact she went running back to him after he pulled that is disturbing in its own right :/
YaleAceBella12 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I love it! You should add more...
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 53,478.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
suprNEONligt chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
3! I would love more!
jessikaC123 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
love it, its interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
pleaseeeeeeeeeee continue i want to see what happens next
pauline97 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
that was awesome hope you continue with it
Kyameron chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This a very interesting beginning and I hope that at somepoint you write a second chapter to explain there reactions and how they will go on now that they know of her abilities and family and friends.
angel897 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
liked it
shatzieCMason chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
loved your story ! very original! :D continue soon !
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is a cute story. R u ever gonna add to it
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
this could be great fun, I hope you keep it going! Can't wait to see Edwards reaction to her brother!
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This is really good please don't leave it there
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »