Reviews for Hermione's Worst Nightmare
Great work! Really really liked this piece. Keep writing!
banzi chapter 10 . 6/6
This was a wonderful story.
banzi chapter 7 . 6/6
Nice chapter.
banzi chapter 4 . 6/6
I always liked this chapter.
banzi chapter 2 . 6/6
Great chapter.
banzi chapter 1 . 6/6
Just decided to reread your stories. This chapter was wonderful.
witchmahogany123 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I like this story and the recap to the story to
Zalini chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
You know I don't think I ever left a review for this wonderful story. Horrible of me as I truly loved it! I always felt that these two were closer together than was made out in the books and this was such a great way to make it happen. You are a really good writer and I just want to congratulate you on a great story so...congratulations on a story well done!
Canon Archives chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
This started out sooooo good! Like halfway through it just got slightly too sappy for me... When it gets to be so much sap like that, the long confessions become a little too realistic, you know? I absolutely loved the beginning though, pretty much all the way up through the hair moment and the kiss. The way he was so caring was really sweet. But towards the end I kind of feel like some of what they said could have been left unsaid, or waited to be said til later. I feel like at this point they would still be restraining slightly because the war isn't over yet.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
Amazing! wanna fuck!
srifield1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Oh my goodness you shouldn't have wait so long to publish this! It was so so so good. I laugh out loud, was on the verge of tears, and re-read it twice. True talent and grasp on the characters!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
More interesting to read than the usual romance stories about Ron and Hermione,to conclude a great read but I do want to know where you get the ideas for a terrified and horribly tortured Hermione. Really disturbing.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
You should make your version of her torture and write it from Hermione's point of view.
NoMoreUsernames chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
That was a very emotional story. Well written. Good job.
TroyWeb chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
I really enjoyed reading the conversation between Ron and Hermione. JK Rowling unfortunately put a lot of effort into giving Ron and Hermione the crappiest moments in canon. It is a joy to see fan fic writers that allow Ron to mature into a guy who can tell Hermione how much he loves her.