Reviews for Cloverfield: The Return of the Monster 2: DeathDay
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
u r so stupid I've read better storys than this I bet a new born can write better than this I've seen the movie this is nonthing like this please just stop the storys now
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Is this a joke?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
hey dude, it was a good attempt. is english your first language? anyway, dont let the other guys put you down. if you want to be an author some day just keep practicing and don't give up. i believe in you man! (or woman)
Celtic Ceilidh chapter 1 . 3/21/2012

I wanted to give this one a chance because I love Cloverfield, but I couldn't even get past the first few paragraphs. Your spelling and grammar are appalling. My 10 year old has a better grasp of spelling and grammar than you do. No, I'm not joking.

I went to your profile page to check, in case this fic was some sort of deliberately badly written parody. And much to my sadness, it turns out that this is the way you write ALL your stories. You say you want to be an author one day? Seriously? That won't ever happen unless you grasp simple spelling and grammar first. A publisher won't even look at your work if you cannot bother to fix the simplest spelling mistakes. Honestly. *heavy sigh*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Sonya Li is badass xD
mason chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
hes right you know
Josky chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Really? You still think you have talent? Fail.