Reviews for Watch Your Back
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Haha... That's Great! XD

And in the future, Usopp indeed watch Zoro's back! In Punk Hazard!

This is GREAT!

I liked it!
Teegra123 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I kept grinning like an idiot whole reading this, it's just too perfect!
Oh man...if you had written that Zoro takes a hit for Usopp...! (Squeals) That would be even more awesome!
Sayichi chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I thought it was really good and well written. If you had wanted to make it a little more heart felt you could of said where Zoro got his injuries preferably Thriller Bark and you could of made it harder for them to win,or make Usopp more worried about Zoro and/or have Zoro take a wound for Usopp. Loved the story!
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Zoro tells more lies than Usopp in this story. (Sure he's fine. Of course he wasn't lost. Won't have a problem walking at all.)
Hooray for fanfics with no pairings!
Ved17 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
An ending that is heartwarming and funny. Have not seen that before. Kudos!
FlyingLemonKitteh chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Badass :) keep it up!
tsaurn chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Good to see Usopp getting closer to his dream! Our favorite sniper deserves some love too, afterall!
TheRandomGirl chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Yay for Usopp! He's not my favorite character, but I don't really have favorites in the crew because I love them all! I adore all chapters that focus on Usopp, because he is really awesome when he throws aside his cowardice and helps his crew! Somehow this reminded me of the time he offered to fight Lucci instead of Luffy during the CP9 arc. Or at least that's what I remembered... Usopp needs much more love. Zoro was really awesome in here too! I like how you write that Zoro can be injured too! Because usually he gives me the impression that he can take any sort of injury, and continue fighting on. Everyone was very much in character too, in my opinion. The compliment and it's implication made me grin like an idiot too! Thanks for writing this! :)
wolfsrainrules chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Oh that was so great! Id love to see a oneshot with all the strawhats pressedback to back in various stages of injury trying to survive a war zone. I love drama...it was lovely to see these two together in a fight. Lovely job!
RenKain chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Wow! I love this! And as much as I would also love to pick at Zoro (he is pretty much my favorite) I feel I must focus on Usopp instead.

So very like him to change from running coward to tactical genius when his back is against the wall (or a swordsman in this case). I mean it! Its like when he saved Robin at Enies Lobby by making all those impossible shots, even though he could have just as easily been hiding in the tower instead (I know he was out of range but still, its USOPP haha). Or when he gets angry enough to attack when one of his crew mates is in danger or even unforgivably insulted. Not a lot of people see it, but you seem to have nailed it on the head in this one.

And as always I absolutely LOVE your writing style! Flowing and descriptive :). I was on the edge of my seat during the entire fight, and every motion was so clearly written it was like watching one of the episodes! And I loved the teamwork between the two as well, especially with Usopp being the brains and Zoro being the brawn. Sounds like it would be a bit cliche but it's definitely not in this story. It's almost an entirely new twist on their friendship, very refreshing!

Loved it!
Elin B chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Oh, I really enjoyed this one! Maybe predictable since I am a sucker for Usopp being badass, but I felt this also was well-written and gripping - and very believable.

Personally I'm happy you went with English for Usopp's attack names despite the conflict with Sogeking, since I generally dislike untranslated Japanese in One Piece fics. (And with Firebird Star there's still a difference, at least: as Sogeking he called it Phoenix Star.)

I'm not sure that I agree that Usopp would be afraid of clocking Zoro on the head when he thinks he's being a moron, but honestly that might just be my own headcanon talking.

Thanks for writing this! (This one's going on the rec list too!)
drcalvin chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Awesome fight scene! I love me a bit of good action writing :)
FishTetris chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I'm a bit tardy to the party, but there's no harm in a late review, right?

Reading fics like these reminds me that I freaking adore Usopp. I think it's unfair that he receives so little credit compared to the others, especially since his character development is some of the best out of the entire crew. It makes me happy to read such a good story starring him c:

And even better that it's a bit of an odd-couple fic. Some of the most entertaining Nakamaships are the ones with the least attention. Usopp and Zoro are such opposites that it's hard to imagine them fighting together, but I think you basically nailed how their teamwork would function. I like their dynamic together- especially the bit with Usopp taking care not to step on Zoro's sword, and the switch. All perfectly in character, too

And your style is just generally awesome. That's awfully vague for a review, but really, I'd be here forever if I tried to pick out all the great things. So... just... awesome.

But I'll point out above everything else that you write fight scenes really well. That's not an easy thing to do by any means...

Oh, and that part at the end was a nice touch! It's such an Usopp connection to make XD

(I'm definitely going to be browsing the rest of your stories in the near future. Keep up the great work!)
Haccan chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I am liking this very much.

Yes, very good. Best nakamaship. *_*
dennalilly chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
favorited :D Very well done. I particularly enjoy your style of narration, especially the light sarcasm. Very entertaining. :P You captured their personalities very well, especially at the end where Usopp realizes in full what he's getting himself into! XD Your descriptive language and imagery were rather impressive too. I only noticed a couple of small grammatical errors, but nothing major (ARIGATO for that).