Reviews for The Chaotic Tales of the Kururugi Household
FullFireAlchemyRoyEd chapter 2 . 5/30
Lau do far.. You needs to update! This story's been amazing!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
I really like both Dace and Lau the same! I think their both so cute and adorable! I love the pairing Suzaku/Lelouch! They are so cute and adorable together! It's my favorite pairing! I love submissive Lelouch!

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
SunshineProject chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
DAAACE
awww this is so cute :3
CommanderLibra chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
My favorite so far is Lau! And do they know that Lelouch is a Prince? And don't feel discourge child! UPADTE! :DD
YumiKiryu chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
When is the third chapter coming out? I absolutely love this story! It's so cute. :3 and to answer your question. I love Dace! I don't know why but I think it's cuz I have a weakness for little Suzakus. :3 Please continue 3
YumiKiryu chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Aruki Arkel chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
I love Lau cuz I am In love with his mommy Lulu 3 ... please continue the story I love it soooo much :-3 Thank u for such a great story. Thank u, thank u,thank u :-3
akatsukinaru chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Ohhhhh pretty please continue this story im really enjoying it. Im a big SuzaLulu fan / and their boys are simply adorable my favorite so far is Lau hes soo kawaii 3 3 id love if this story had lots of chaps
sleepey.TODD chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
I loved it it was so kawaii! XD i like the name Dace but i love Lau! he was so cute. all shy n smart n stuff! looking liike lulu and all that. *sigh* Im in love with that boy! Lol
AnonymousAuthor13 chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
the twins are so cute. I like them both! Anyway great fanfic, looking forward for the next chapter. Please update soon!
mojimo chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
lau is my fav hes just so shy and cute i love dace 2 cause hes so hyper lol love the story miko
Lovelily Lion chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Alright you told me to come look this over so here I am.

As you have probably already noticed, I'm pretty vicious with reviews so I'm not going to sugar coat this at all. You still need a lot of work. You are doing volumes better, though! Really you are improving so don't get all down and out. But there are things that need addressing.

First do you have siblings?

Mostly I ask because I have several, eight actually, and we snarl and growl and rip each other apart almost on a daily basis. Its like that theory we love each other we just don't always like each other. I want to see a little of that between Dace and Lao. Fights, insults, kicking and screaming! Also expand their personalities a lot more. They are not carbon copies of their parents. Give them their own quirks apart from Suzaku or Lelouch. And I'll answer your question now, My favorite is Dace, but that is because Suzaku is my favorite character and Dace is like a little carbon copy of him, see where this is going?

Also Dialog has improved but not enough, remember the writers journal I told you to go get? well now you're going to use it. go to a park, a safe one preferably, I don't want you to get raped or anything, and watch the people there. write down what you see while your there. How do mothers interact with their children? how do children interact with their mothers? or even each other? Do some homework specifically on this type of dialog. The family structure is really quite fascinating in its relationships and dynamics. Thats why nature vs. nurture is such a hot topic in psychology.

One good thing I noticed is you gave us a moment to focus on the relationship between Lelouch and Suzaku, thats good, you gave it a little breathing room and that part turned out rather nice, the dialog was a little too predictable but it's hard to get everything perfect.

Also this isn't my story so my opinion on it really means shit, but Lelouch is not a girl. Stop dressing him up like one! Also if this is the same Lelouch from the series he isn't going to simply concede to the housewife role. He's too smart for it. His brain never stops, remember that. He would have something of his own started, especially now that Dace and Lao are a little bit older. he'd be working on college, working on a novel, working at starting a home business. He would be looking for something he could think his way through, he's a flipping chess champion, thinking is his personality.

Overall, you are doing a lot better, you are thinking your way through a chapter and getting better at character interactions. keep it up.

~White Apple~
Everybody'sEyes chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
Aww this is great and really adorable! I'm in love with the twins already! heehee and great little bit of smexing there too(:

looking forward to more!
Canvas nut chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
Ah...this was a cute chapter :D The brothers are like images of Lelouch and Suzaku only smaller and do less "mature" things! But just out of curiousity...how did the kids get out if you know what mean?

Anyway VERY CUTE! Keep writing :)
Sheldon L. Cooper chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This was the most adorable thing ever and you should definitely continue! I really was just looking for a story with Suzaku and Lulu with adorable little kids and this is it!