Reviews for Chuck vs Case Zulu
Charles Charmicheal chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
This is a good story I just wish there was another chapter
Batty 02 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Just found this read it I want to know whAt happens!

Does chuck And skip get eaten and does Morgan survive?

I know it's a dead story but you could finish it please

Batty 02
digijim95 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Which tuesday was that? July 19th 2011, because that's next tuesday. Hopefully you find time for this, I rather like it so far and I hope you come back to it.
Griever0823 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Despite the tenuous link, I'm enjoying this so far. Anything with zombies and Star Wars references in it is always awesome. No negative comments to add; a very intriguing start to your contribution. I look forward to more!
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Wow, nice Halloween story to begin with. Look forward to more...
malamoo chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
let it be a testament to our friendship and your writing abilities that i read and reviewed a story that i barely even understand. the fact that it's featuring the bearded one who must not be named and possibly some more ch-ch-chasey down the road is a boon.

here are some questions for you. what is zulu? who is jones? how could carina not be in this fic? why is there so much morgan? is someone going to turn into a zombie? is it bryce (i would be amused)? how come everybody knows so much about whedon except me? are you going to vote now? are we still friends?
MC.darklydreaming chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I get the feeling I will be constantly wondering when a zombie attack will occur in this fic. Looking forward to more.
Craig chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Definitely an intriguing start! I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this one, not to mention guessing how many pop culture references you'll be able to fit in!
RinkRatWriter chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Great start! Can't wait to see where you're going to go with this.
Lily chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Love it! I can't wait for Chuck's perspective, that said I also want to know about the attack. Morgan should know that Sarah is not just all talk, I think season 1 Chuck can attest to that. Great fanfic!
Crumby chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I liked how you portrayed Morgan. "Captain Solo?" lol.

Sarah actually seams scarier than Casey here! lol.

Looking forward to Chapter Two.
anon4utu chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Hope there will be more chapters.
zipfe chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
nice start

looking forward to more
Sparky chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
So Morgan lives the walking dead?

"Captain Solo?" Lol.
Tynianrex chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This have the makings of a great story. One question, though: Why did you change "Darth Walker" to "Agent Walker". I thought it was a great line when you published the sneak peak at CI.