Reviews for This is a gift, it comes with a price
Comfortably Plump chapter 18 . 12/24/2010
I loved this story, but sadly it has come to an end. But I like the ending.
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 18 . 12/23/2010
Aww, I love this, and it sucks that it's the end.

I hope you write more Inception AA fics (:

I actually liked the ending chapter, which is weird for me, but it kind of had a finaliziling feel, especially at the end about the "real world" , kind of, the whole getting back to it - with the university and Arthurs observation of people.
Glee Plane chapter 18 . 12/22/2010
That was a great ending to a wonderful story. I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish!
lovinlife83 chapter 18 . 12/22/2010
great story! I loved it! Keep writing :)
Kats02980416 chapter 18 . 12/22/2010
Wonderful ending, a new beginning for Ariadne and Arthur. I thought it was heartfelt, when Arthur realized, truly embraced that Ariadne has molded herself in his life and become his "totem" on top of his loaded die. She has become his everything and he accepts all of her. Its great to see the notorious Point Man be unraveled by the remarkable Architect of their group. I love how in the dreamscape, that what they envisioned their life together, has been able to make it in true reality. That they can live blissfully together without having the dangers of worrying of being together in a relationshp. I think they were first both afraid that being together would put each other at risk and danger, but at least both have come into common sense that risking their hearts is definitely worth a shot.
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 18 . 12/22/2010
I totally loved this chapter, I will miss this story. That was the best way to end it though. The part with Oliver was perfect, I wouldn't have thought about him going to her apartment. Hope you write more fanfictions.
Glee Plane chapter 17 . 12/22/2010
I really enjoyed this chapter, look forward to more!
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 16 . 12/20/2010
Was not expecting that. Bit weird that she would tell that and show her hairdresser. I wonder what she wouldve said in real life?
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 17 . 12/19/2010

way to slow down Arthurs suicide.
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 17 . 12/19/2010
Wow, what a lovely and intense chapter, but what happened to Oliver? He just disappeared. Hope you update soon.
lovinlife83 chapter 16 . 12/18/2010
ahhh! arthur! omg! update! updateupdateupdate! haha :)
Glee Plane chapter 16 . 12/18/2010
Great chapter with a nice cliffhanger, can't wait to find out what's next!
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 16 . 12/18/2010
NO! You can't leave us with that ending, *cough* anyway great chapter. I am happy that Ari and Arthur are together again. Hope you update soon.
Glee Plane chapter 15 . 12/15/2010
I liked this chapter, especially the parts focusing on Ariadne.
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 15 . 12/15/2010
The ending of this chapter was so sad. Hope you update soon.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »