Reviews for Mother Always Liked Osiris Better
Uh, Set was WORRIED?
lovecats20000 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Write more!
NicoDArocks chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Helllllllllooooo, how are u . I have read all the Set stories in the archive u made and I like them a lot . since u seem to like Set a lot (I LOVE him) I was wondering whether u could do a few fanfics about the following topics. 1 A set and Horus brother bonding type story (plz don't make it a 1shot). there r very few stories like that and until now I haven't found any. 2 a sethys story , one in which Set is going to divorce her and she keeps hinting that she still loves him and in the end they live happily ever after blah blah . 3 A set and Bast story not a love story ,a friendship story from the time Ra was still alive cuz I think that seeing as both Set and Bast were lieutinants of Ra . they would have been very good friends 4 a set and Anubis story . thanks a lot for reading this and I totally understand if u don't want to do these but thanks anyways .
Superstar 21 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Right more bout Set's hatred towards Osris & Horus.
RevolverOcelot13 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This is really good. I actually enjoyed it. Maybe you should make a new story arc from Set's point of view.
inked-writer chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I actually like this, but you should've made it longer. I spotted one punctuation mistake.
Non Malum chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This is a reply to the other review.

Don't worry, it wasn't really a short story, it was kinda an excerpt from my other story
gwen kane chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
That was really good. I thing you should make it longer though.