Reviews for Not Now
Pink lady chapter 14 . 11/26/2017
Stubborn I know! But you write such enjoyable stories! Update soon please for a new journey.
Pink lady chapter 14 . 11/5/2017
Hello still hoping for another story and still waiting.
Rainbow chapter 14 . 10/22/2017
Please another one! What happens next?
Pink lady chapter 14 . 9/27/2017
It was really a great job! Looking forward to reading new rizzles stories from you
Sunshine chapter 14 . 9/10/2017
Uhhh what? That' all ...? I'm really sad seeing this story coming to an end.
Rainbow chapter 14 . 8/24/2017
Whoa that final chapter was intense, smooth how you put everyone' s lives in it's respectable place. Sad it's the end *sigh*
Pink lady chapter 14 . 8/7/2017
I miss the updates! :0
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2016
The only person who should be getting death threats is Cavanaugh. He's the one that's caused all this. He has always struck me as someone who would be homophobic and make life very difficult for Jane and Maura. I've never found any fics with him being homophobic so maybe this is something you could write. I think it would be very interesting.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2016
It's really cool when fanfic mention cities you live in and especially a hotel you've stayed in, as well.

I'm so intrigued by this story, I truly hope Jane and Maura find their way back to one another. On to the next chapter!
Rizzletastic chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Cavanaugh is a 24 carat prick. Thank god they seem to have got rid of him on the show. If I was Maura I wouldn't have just sat their and took that either. She should have mentioned the fact that her family is very powerful and know a lot of people including his bosses and all it would take would be a few well placed phone calls and Cavanaugh could easily find himself back in uniform :) Maura is just far too nice to to that though.
Terri411 chapter 14 . 6/20/2015
Aww another amazingly good chapter,I'm so happy that they made up and now on their
way to better days..

Boy Maura really did a number on that Jude,but Jane did take the bait,and slept with the woman like Jude said it takes two..

But I know Jane is suffering behind what she had done to Maura,cause they both could be a nasty mess right about now if Maura had slept with JR..

Thank god he had figure it out that Maura was still very much in love with Jane,so he wouldn't let
her go through with it,as a matter of fact,JR got Maura back home much earlier than waiting for a
new flight the next day,very kind of him I'll say..

Good thing that Maura is getting her act together and showing her woman some love,and Jane is finally opening up and talking to her about her feeling..

YAY I so enjoyed both fanfiction,both were a great read,now I have to go back and check out the
rest of your work so looking forward to that..

Amazing chapters,awesome writing,so loving your awesome fanfictions,thank you and HAPPY WRITING xoxoxo
Terri411 chapter 13 . 6/20/2015
Oh I'm so thrilled to read them back together,I was so ready to abandon this fanfiction,
I just can't believe that Jane cheated on Maura even though they were broken up..

It's good to see that they have really talked and got it all out in the open,and now it's time to heal..

I love the fact that JR wouldn't let Maura do such a thing as Jane did,he was an awesome man for doing that..

Now that Jane is mark the world will know that Maura and only Maura is the owner of Jane's hot sexy body lol..

Amazing good good good chapter,some super hot good brilliant writing,so loving your awesome fanfiction,so looking forward to the last chapter,thank you and HAPPY WRITING :-))))))))))) xoxoxo
The Unknown chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
Making sense ? Are you kidding there ? This is just shit
ClaudiaRosette chapter 14 . 2/19/2014
Aaaaah I just finished it, and omg well done! It was so so beautiful, and great. Just omg, possibly my favourite fan fiction! Xoxo
ClaudiaRosette chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
Oh dear, I just started reading your fan-fiction and it's really late (1:22am) but I just feel like I have to keep reading, haha xo