Reviews for Not Now
Terri411 chapter 14 . 6/20
Aww another amazingly good chapter,I'm so happy that they made up and now on their
way to better days..

Boy Maura really did a number on that Jude,but Jane did take the bait,and slept with the woman like Jude said it takes two..

But I know Jane is suffering behind what she had done to Maura,cause they both could be a nasty mess right about now if Maura had slept with JR..

Thank god he had figure it out that Maura was still very much in love with Jane,so he wouldn't let
her go through with it,as a matter of fact,JR got Maura back home much earlier than waiting for a
new flight the next day,very kind of him I'll say..

Good thing that Maura is getting her act together and showing her woman some love,and Jane is finally opening up and talking to her about her feeling..

YAY I so enjoyed both fanfiction,both were a great read,now I have to go back and check out the
rest of your work so looking forward to that..

Amazing chapters,awesome writing,so loving your awesome fanfictions,thank you and HAPPY WRITING xoxoxo
Terri411 chapter 13 . 6/20
Oh I'm so thrilled to read them back together,I was so ready to abandon this fanfiction,
I just can't believe that Jane cheated on Maura even though they were broken up..

It's good to see that they have really talked and got it all out in the open,and now it's time to heal..

I love the fact that JR wouldn't let Maura do such a thing as Jane did,he was an awesome man for doing that..

Now that Jane is mark the world will know that Maura and only Maura is the owner of Jane's hot sexy body lol..

Amazing good good good chapter,some super hot good brilliant writing,so loving your awesome fanfiction,so looking forward to the last chapter,thank you and HAPPY WRITING :-))))))))))) xoxoxo
The Unknown chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
Making sense ? Are you kidding there ? This is just shit
ClaudiaRosette chapter 14 . 2/19/2014
Aaaaah I just finished it, and omg well done! It was so so beautiful, and great. Just omg, possibly my favourite fan fiction! Xoxo
ClaudiaRosette chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
Oh dear, I just started reading your fan-fiction and it's really late (1:22am) but I just feel like I have to keep reading, haha xo
Uhaulling chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
It hurts, it hurts so much! I'm almost in tears it hurts so bad.

And that's a compliment. It takes a really well written fic to make me tear up! And I'm trusting you to make things better, too!
fangirl81 chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
Can't believe I missed this awesome story until now. Well written, your take on the characters is perfect! I'm off to see if you've written anything else about our favorite girls.
Myx Nyx chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
Great job! It was soooo painful to read them with other people! Can't they see they belong together!? But it was refreshing to read something where it wasn't all sunshine and daisies. I liked their dynamic. And I liked that Maura was nice to Jude in front of Jane and then livid when Jane was gone. It just wouldn't have been realistic if she was all forgiveness. Excellent, excellent! Off I go to read more!
Emily chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
Loved it.
Emily chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
Thank you for continuing. Otherwise I probably wouldn't have liked it as much (:
Emily chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
Lovely, I really like it (:
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
Oh god I hate you right now
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
Jealous Maura is sexy!
ab.rar.kotbi chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
AdmHawthrone: ''Well, that's that! Hope you enjoyed it. Please feed me my crack and give me that review you know I'm dancing in circles for. Thanks and thank you so very much for reading this! _''

.kotbi (me): THANK U for writing such a perfection story .. we sure enjoyed it more than you think .. that was incredible .. fantastic .. and i so loved it .. loved it .. from my heart .. THANK U ..
ab.rar.kotbi chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
youre so so so funny .. for the first time i get so excited for both the story and your comments down after it .. i like it soo much and damn you made it so right .. everything .. breaking up and getting back thats where i reached till now .. and ofcourse im planning to continue .. but i so needed to tell you that your comments rocks XD .. really its something unique .. alot of people knows how write books and such .. but they dont have this funniness ! and perfection .. i like it .. good job