Reviews for A Son's Love
Kataang4eve chapter 1 . 4/3
First off congratulations at being the first LOK fanfiction writer and best of all this was really good and I wish the original series could have took this approach.. Amazing work here.. I can now rest
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
you know this is the way i wish they actually went with tenzin's character it would have made things alot more interesting
Jokermask18 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I know this story is old and I don't expect a reply but I thought you'd like to know that recent findings suggest Tenzin as in the middle:more serious than his dad but still posessing a sense of humor.
Sueanoi chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I nearly cried when Aang said "forgive me, my son."

*sniff
Wildstar93 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
There's another Nyra; the one I'm talking about is from Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole. The owl Nyra is queen of the Pure Ones, a whole army of owls in the species Tyto. Her mate was Metalbeak on the movie, but she's Kludd's mate on the books.

Keep up the PAWESOME work!
Kung-fu headdude chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Very good story. I thought the characters were very well written, and you set a nice mood. The only thing I would have liked better was to have him actually tell how Aang died, with active dialog with Korra. Overall 10/10
xWei chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
awesome!

great job once more :)
chakragoddess chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Another fantastic story LES! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Mithendel chapter 1 . 10/31/2010