Reviews for Just A Reminder
Jyoti chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Absolutely amazing job. I love the way you write for Flare.
xrosepetalsx chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I'm amazed by how much I actually like the darkness of this fic. It was in character, thought it drew forth aspects of the characters that are as prominent in reality as they are in the fic, but it still...worked. My only suggestion to it would be...that it was too simple, to really address Fitz's sickness in having done that, and Clare's neediness in having gone to Fitz in the first place.
SuppaOtaku chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Just as good as always.
Pharies chapter 1 . 8/6/2011

I liked the idea behind this, but I'm sure how I actually feel about it. It's like...i really want to like this because it is just so unlike Clare, but I don't want to like it because Fitz did that, but you know what? I that unlimately, I like it.

StayGold430 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
this is really good. you should do a sequel about her getting pregnant
Degrassiaholic chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
It was dark, but I liked it.
FYInichole chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
It would be so cool if you did a seqaul about her ending up prego. lolz

Just a thought I guess... It would be pretty cool though right? Plus I wonder how THIS fitz would act about it.
Taurus23 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I loved it. I will admit it was a smidge too dark for my liking, but hell... I ended up loving this anyways.

I got goosebumps at the end.
Madmansleeping chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Oh I like it! She was probably even turned on a little as he carved her skin with his knife. She probably didn't show it, but she totally was like, YES, oooh MARK!
Sonny.With.A.Firefly chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Holy shit. This is so good. I really wish you'd continue.
lushescandy69 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
it was good i like it
melancholymeanderings chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Man that was fancrappintastic! U are great I mean like seriously u have now become my favorite author!
AmberTardcake chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I really like this actually. Please make it more than a one-shot! Yours is the best one I've read, all the others...just seem off. You know? This one, seems almost spot on, and I think you did a great job. (: Please continue it
Zephyr Hearts chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
wow, this was good! really intense i liked it
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This is dark, but you wrote it so well. I love Flare, and you did an awesome job with this.