Reviews for From the Ashes: A New Hope
HipsterL chapter 13 . 12/27/2015
i only disappointed that the story was never furthured, but at least this is a pretty good mid-point to end. all in all: it was a great read and it will be fun imagining an ending for myself.
DarkJosey66 chapter 13 . 9/8/2015
Please please please do a sequel this story is awesome
Oneofthosepeople chapter 13 . 7/23/2015
. ! There is no other way of describing it. I know you probably won't read this but I've been reading Fanfictions for over a year and yours is the best I've ever read. I would trade a meeting with my favourite character from different fandomes just to read one more chapter of this fic. You kept the characters in character but still managed to surprise me with how they and the plot developed. Don't stop writing, it's a gift
bronzed topaz chapter 13 . 7/6/2015
Wow! I missed the siblings something great, but I loved this! I wish there easier with Zuko knowing, and it felt a little short, (we want Appa back!) but it was still great!

I think the thing that's killing me would be that Katara is ten years older than before, which means no Aang/Katara...still loved the friendship between him and Zuko.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/21/2015
Probably pointless to say it now, but please finish this!
InsanityIsClarity chapter 13 . 6/17/2015
This was great! Kind of depressing, but great.
PyroET chapter 12 . 4/12/2015
This is really well written, I'm sad to see it unfinished.
Icy Cake chapter 13 . 3/22/2015
Excellent story! I enjoyed each and every chapter. The different twist on the Avatar world was a good, refreshing read. The character interactions were excellent and the friendship between Zuko and Aang was adorable.

Thanks for writing this!
sat1 chapter 13 . 1/4/2015
Great story ! I would love to read more of it
Kiki1770 chapter 13 . 12/13/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story. It's a shame it was never finished.
time2read chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
Update soooooooooooon! Loving this adult zuko lol! I look forward to seeing how u continue the saga
time2read chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
wowowowowo ! amazing!
time2read chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
wow the trading of phrases in the end... so sad!
time2read chapter 8 . 9/19/2014