Reviews for Special Tensions
RandomArtsProductions chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
you should either continue the story into a full on chapter story or let somebody else do it it seems like a really cool idea W
animevampire123 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
wow never seen eggman x sonic before you had me on every word
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Are you going to finish? Anyways great story by the way. But you really need to finish
RainbowxEggmanFan chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Awesome story, I believe more chapters or a sequel is in order. I also like this pairing. Please continue on this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I really like this pairing too. Awesome job. Please make more chapters or a sequel, I must know what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Fabulous story, I like this pairing too! :) But can you explain why Sonic hates Eggman being so close, and why his cheeks grew redder the closer Eggman came to his face? And what did Eggman mean about Sonic's weakness? Wonderful job anyway!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
More? A sequel or something would be so funny. I love how Sonic's weakness is being too close to Robotnik! lol
FuckedUpCrazy chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
WHAT THE FUCK? I thought it was just goin to be something like Eggman gets drunk and rapes Amy! I mean WHAT THE FUCKEN HELL IS THIS? AND AM I PAST MY BEDTIME, HYPED ON CAFFEINE, AND A FUCKING ANNOYING ALARM CLOCK THAT NEVER SHUTS THE FUCK UP? yes...
JayleeTheWolf chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Like I have told your friend Carmen on her sonic stories, i'm your, kaoru, and carmen's personal fangirl! I really want to be buddies! I just need an account... "
not saying chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Can we say SEQUAL? This was a great fic, so in character, and its downright funny at Sonic's panic attack. I heard their was a phobia of some kind that has the symptoms Sonic was displaying: blushing/panicking whenever someone gets too close. Amy probably does it so much that Sonic's gotten used to it, or he just tries to hide it so as to not hurt her feelings. Eggman has been known to at least care enough about Sonic to help him out once in awhile. I heard he used to be one of Sonic's closest friends (Dr. Kintober) before he turned evil, so it makes sense that he'd retain a small shred of caring for the hedgehog.
xDarkSonicx chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Probably because Amy did it so many times he got used to it, but he'd never expect Eggman to be close to him like that before and hwne it did happen, well, he got unnerved by it. XD

And Eggman is probably bipolar...

He's actually saved Sonic's life before (back in Sonic X, twice!).

Well, anyway, this story, I loved it! I wish I could find more stories of this couple... :3
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
you know its kinda funny that I haven't reviewed this yet
Maria Nightingale chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Because it isn't as awkward when Amy, a complete Sonic fangirl, hugs him! XD If it was your enemy and they were really close, I'd feel awkward and maybe turn a bit red myself! XP

And why does Eggman help him? Because he isn't heartless... XP

Loved this story! Makes me wish you made more chapters to it... Ah well~ My imagination can do all the work for me... XP

Hope you keep up your good work!
Dreamweaver the Writer chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
You know, when I saw this on the contest, I was like oh my gosh you can't be serious. But this isn't bad. It's just Eggman getting to Sonic, not something serious, so it works. Great keeping in character! :)
tiacat11 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I hate to say this, I mean REALLY, REALLY hate to say this, but...Second chapter please?