Reviews for Aerial
Sinousine chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Wow, what a nuptial flight. I'm a sucker for "sex as a sacred ritual" stories. The Fallen's explanation of the union, the body paint, the annunciation of Decepticon principles.

"A ring embracing the whole world."
I love that.
But now everyone's seen them interfacing mid-air. Cybertronians are never going to stop talking about these two now.
ADAl44T-KB-O chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
That was very different and very good. The imagery you provide is superb.
I always love when an Author puts in their own ideas for history, rituals, body type, etc. Anything that makes a story your own.
Definitely a great one-shot.
Sefiriot chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Hieros Gamos, well written and poetic; - in *Transformers*, and Decepticons- and these particular 'Cons! I could imagine their flight vivid across the sky while the Autobots below watch uncomprehending. One salutes a master of the craft.
DragonSteel chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Woah, that was intense.

I totally loved it. Especially Starscreams dance in the sky beforehand and the Autobots awe over it.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Don't like overt slash-without-backup. But I trusted antepathy to write it well, and that definitely happened; not only was it written well but the set-up was ... unique.
dixiegurl13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
An interesting perspective involving three early protagonists of the war. I like when authors get creative and introduce rituals, ceremonies and the like in their stories. If done properly, it gives the story a flair of realism. And you my dear, are one of the best authors EVER for realism. I commend your fantastic story-telling abilities.
Primesbaby007 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
this was interesting of course I like your pieces regardless