Reviews for Cold Comfort
malfoyharry chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Six months is a tad short to propose but I guess that is how Harry works. Runs head first into things. It will only make the rumours worse too. But those two both deserve happiness, with each other. These are wonderful little short stories. They flow so well together and yet stand on their own. You have an amazing talent.

Until then,
malfoyharry
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I'm glad that's what Draco saw…I think anything else would have been too much.
Evraska chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
That was amazing !
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
love the one shot. keep on writing
Schwarzglut chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I don't remeber reading marriage/marriage proposal in any of your fics. Was this a first? Anyway well done
Doni chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Lovely!
OnlyIntuition chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. I CAN'T EVEN FORM ANYTHING COHERENT! Simple and sweet and beautiful. I loved it. Seriously brilliantly written
lizzy384 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
An excellent addition to the Seasonal Processions series. I was a bit worried reading the title that it was going to be all angst, so I was relieved to find the romantic sweetness at the end - yes, I am a sucker for a happy ending. ;-)

But once again you came up with an amazing ritual to tie in with the occurrence of Samhain/Halloween. Your language is so wonderfully descriptive, I can practically see Draco going through the trials in front of my eyes.

Draco is so uncertain of himself (understandably so after all he had endured) in this series, that it was lovely to see him accepting that Harry isn't going to leave him and to see his future self able to accept that everyone isn't going to accept him, yet know that he still gets the better end of the deal, with Harry by his side.

And the ending! Total surprise, but brilliant! Harry words to Draco were so full of love and passion, making Draco realise that truly is beautiful and courageous in Harry's eyes. And then Draco realising what the proposal would mean moving forward for Harry, on a date that had previously held so much sadness, was just so beautiful and intimate in-and-of-itself.
TheDarkWingedAngel chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
... :3... They may not have lived 'happily ever after' for their relationship is surely filled with thorns and such... but heck... as long as they're together... then for them that is enough :3 3 ...
WinterStorrm chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Aw - another perfect installment in my favourite series.

x
Perfect!
lilz54 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Loved it!
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
WOW I wasn't expecting a marriage proposal! Awesome! Can't wait for the next one!