Reviews for Tainting An Angel
Robotboy chapter 1 . 7/7
looool. it was super hot.
but i cannot at the ending xD .. it was just really funny how they went from arguably-rape to love within minutes. i still like it :) you can never be sure how harry and draco work together
Man of Many Pairings chapter 1 . 4/26
I really liked this! I know it's a one shot and your sexy scenes are H-O-T. I suggest you work a bit on character development, because even though Draco and Harry were well-written, their chemistry could use a little work. What I mean is that love is often illogical so you don't have to explain the reasoning behind every action they take, if you get what I'm saying.
Great story, thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
(*/\\\*)
Cherralea chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I love your story, but I think the ending was a teensy bit rushed. I think you should write a long fanfic with multiple chapters
xDemoiselleGothique chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Pure love *-* 3.
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
The beginning and middle parts were good. Potter bluddering up part and Malfoy's consequent 'I love you' and the scenes afterwards was a bit OOC and too cliche (kind of). Great writing, all the same.
AWiltedRoseSighs chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Just as absolutely amazing as your other Drarry! You're a wonderful author!
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I really enjoyed this from the way it was written to the plot. I hope to read more of your work.
SheWhoDancesByLightoftheMoon chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
You are a good writer, but you have some strange syntax here and there. Also, Bellatrix was Sirius' cousin. Not aunt.
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
holy amazing eroticness. you are the (King or Queen?) of Drarry. *hugs* please write more, maybe an angsty multi-chapter one?
Policy Fanfiction chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Another amazing story. Very well written. I was worried about Harry being "the torturer" in the story as Harry could never do that, but it was wonderfully done as you could see he couldn't really torture someone, and him being sad afterwards was quite nice to see, although I am glad he got a happy ending with his Draco :)
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Well... I loved it. Thank you for writting.
Filthy Absinthe chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Oh my, would have love to see Ron's face. Wow, being caught by Dumbledore in person, how shameful x') . And Draco is really nice, I mean, he gave his virginity to Harry without knowing it was him, and them forgive him for doing that.
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Harry's n indecision made me laugh.
Adjii H chapter 1 . 9/30/2011