Reviews for Patriot's Dawn
Maxine chapter 3 . 1/14
Be sure to give him rasengan... I dont want these much changes, and add jiraiya on the list. Plus Kakashi. And sasuke. And hinata.
Maxine chapter 2 . 1/14
Eh?! Why!? You just chipped off a piece of admittance I have for you... The teams! No!
Maxine chapter 1 . 1/14
I just freakin love it.
schiffer441 chapter 3 . 1/14
..mnmm
jesse536801 chapter 22 . 1/13
PLEASSSSSEEEEEEE CONTINUE AND FINISH THIS! AMAZING!
mangamanic chapter 4 . 1/12
That was a really smart way to work in the wave ark
Ddastan chapter 22 . 1/7
Really good story... The fact that basically, Naruto its being the treated the same way, Itachi was by his superiors...

Really like the NaruIno romance, although it kinda looks like you almost forget about it, since they got togeter... Although I pity Naruto, the fact he needs to hide so much from his Girlfriend.

Cant wait for me, will be interesting in what Naruto will do, that and the fact if Naruto accepts, will he go togheter with Sasuke.
TigrezzTail chapter 22 . 12/29/2016
Great, they are doing to him what they did to Itachi. Not that Naruto knows that. Question is, would training under Orochimaru hurt or help him more in the long run? Because he'll be losing out on Jiraiya's training in the meantime.
TigrezzTail chapter 21 . 12/29/2016
Wow, that went south quick. I know Naruto wouldn't like having to look over his shoulder for not only Akatsuki but Orochimaru slithering his way into devouring him. Being his student would just make that paranoia worse. You wouldn't think Orchimaru would want to bring the wrath of Akatsuki down on him for that reason.
TigrezzTail chapter 20 . 12/29/2016
Oh now that is a new tactic I hadn't seen before. Actually seducing Tsunade, in a way, into wanting to be Hokage. Hm, though it seems she hasn't run into Orochimaru here. Or is that yet?
TigrezzTail chapter 19 . 12/29/2016
It just makes me want to wring Itachi's neck. He should have known that Naruto would face obstacles to learning in Konoha, what with the way the village felt about his status. So what exactly does he expect Naruto to do? Magically make people give him all their time and knowledge? I know why he wants it, but it honestly just seemed too unrealistic. Wicked fight scenes though.
Markus-Antonius chapter 22 . 12/25/2016
Holy. Shit. This story is goooooood.
Ronwyn The Queen of Darkness chapter 22 . 12/14/2016
Nooo! How cruel of you to stop updating at such an important part! I wait impatiently and eagerly for the next chapters!
Espied7 chapter 22 . 12/10/2016
Whoa. Amazing story. I can't wait for more!
animemangaobsessed chapter 3 . 12/5/2016
damn kiba is getting roasted by both sasuke and naruto lmfao!
2,755 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »