Reviews for Patriot's Dawn
denitr chapter 11 . 1/20
This is so very well written fic with no boredom inside. Battles are swift, story is solid and engaging. it was nice surprise when story sudently became much darker. and i simply love the twists and general uncertainty that kept me on the edge of my seat when i didnt know where is the fic going.
mckertis chapter 20 . 12/22/2017
Look, this is above average level of writing. And the fight scenes, although rather boring, are detailed and not stupid. Still. i feel that you have changed enough that you should have derailed the canon severely by this point. And yet...the plot falls in line, for no apparent reason...cant be bothered reading the remaining chapters.
death390 chapter 22 . 12/21/2017
Fic is good but you haven’t touched it in over a year? Are you going to update this anytime soon? Looking at your profile you are still writing just not this one.
Rileyyheartt chapter 22 . 12/14/2017
Favorited and followed with the feeble hope that this story might one day be updated. Tbh I'm not getting my hopes up anymore. day after day my favorites/follows lists grows larger but the amount of updated stories or even completed stories grows smaller. It's a bit disheartening. Here's to hoping.
D72 chapter 22 . 12/13/2017
I worry about the toad contract.
D72 chapter 21 . 12/13/2017
The fact that even all fucked up, Jiraiya's chakra likes naruto and gives him a hug is heartwarming.
D72 chapter 17 . 12/13/2017
Danzo AND Orochimaru? And he learns rasengan, but a certain contract was never offered.

Worrying, it is.
D72 chapter 15 . 12/13/2017
Hmm, no handicap going into the third round, aside from likely horrible nightmares. Interesting to see an orochimaru closer to manda.
D72 chapter 14 . 12/13/2017
Be funny if the FOD were a cakewalk, but this naruto has the displeasure of pleasing orochimaru. And he doesn't have cheat spinnin' eyes!
D72 chapter 12 . 12/12/2017
Wow, you really fuckin' hate Asuma and Kurenai's kid. The knife spin is too cool.

And now I see naruto beating his former classmates into master water walkers.
D72 chapter 11 . 12/12/2017
So, Naruto, I can't help but notice I sent you out with two perfectly good jonin.
Hai Hokage-sama
Whatdafuq then?
D72 chapter 9 . 12/12/2017
Flashing around to kunai? Who does this genin think he is?
rickyrules1998 chapter 22 . 11/14/2017
I hope you update sometime soon
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2017
AWWW you really should have had him do a little speech, it could have been all emotional and beautiful and work as character progression too, not to mention a starting point for people to accept him
AkRuiner chapter 21 . 11/2/2017
Hey dude, where you at? You said in your latest authors note that you were looking forward to this part of the story since you started, but its been over a year since you updated! I take solace in the fact that you've been updating other stories in the meanwhile and haven't given up on fan fiction as a whole. At least I hope so... That being said, its been too long!

I just got done rereading this story and forgot how good it truly is. I love the premise you started this whole story on. It was simple yet effective at setting Naruto on a different path than in cannon. If I were ever to try my hand at Naruto fan fiction I would probably use a similar premise. That being said, I really look forward to seeing what Naruto decides to do in regards to his S-Rank mission..

Anyway, that's enough out on me. I really hope you come back to this story soon. Thanks for writing!
2,821 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »