Reviews for Patriot's Dawn
RKingQway chapter 3 . 7/30
I always never liked that Naruto seems smart in this story then he does something stupid that just comes out of no where and I don't no why.
AwesomeNina3 chapter 15 . 7/23
Is it bad that I hope Naruto will go to orochimaru?
AwesomeNina3 chapter 2 . 7/23
Why was ino-shika-cho changed? It doesn’t make sense. Besides that I am liking the story so far.
Rain03 chapter 26 . 7/20
AWESOME! CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT IS TOP NOTCH. I found this through Hurricane Suite, and, man, you DO NOT disappoint. You are my favourite writer hands down.
Pandapartay chapter 24 . 7/17
Ooooooh more complications. Loving your work!
Pandapartay chapter 22 . 7/17
DUDE massive twist. You set it up so well too, kudos on your skills. Really loving this new direction you've taken ️
Pandapartay chapter 7 . 7/16
OH MY FUCKING GOD . SHOCK. Scared to click Next now.

Side note - good on you for surprising your readers.
Pandapartay chapter 6 . 7/16
Awww so cute! Look at them awkwardly feeling things for each other.
Pandapartay chapter 2 . 7/16
Ooooh you're switching it up! I'm liking the direction of your story so far. Delves into the universe we know and love but with new twists ️
gytuj chapter 2 . 7/12
Why are you putting things like "bloody annoyance" is that a swear in some places?
baud001 chapter 7 . 7/11
Killing Asuma like this is a ballsy move, but I think it's a good idea.

Just a little sad we won't see more of him, the way he was written is good
Uggghhhh chapter 13 . 7/10
WTF WHY? Why do assholes like you always have to ruin good stories that aren't tagged for a pairing or romance with this bullshit?
Daemon Anax chapter 2 . 7/6
While I did expect for the team assignments to be different , I didn't expect the ino-shika-cho trio to be different . The trio should be the same just because its been the same since generations and the legendary teamwork between the three clans had a high reputation and considering how close the three clans and parents of the 3 children are I thought it would still remain the same and ...I dont see a reason to change it . But even so , good enough i guess. I am excited for the ff and great.
huongdaoroma chapter 8 . 6/30
Holy shit, you actually killed off Asuma... I did NOT expect that but bravo! Made my heart heavy but I'm glad I found someone who decided to go away from canon in a way that was well-done!
nighttime.reveries chapter 25 . 6/23
A great read, could tell you had planned it out beforehand. Perhaps the best characterisation of Orochimaru, and a badass Naruto who questions his allegiance. Also I'm a mark for NaruIno so that is always great. Perhaps update the story summary/character tag to indicate the pairing? Looking forward to Nightfall
3,421 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »