Reviews for Patriot's Dawn
Guest chapter 22 . 59m
Yeah, how about no. Whenever those three old fucked get involved in anything story-line wise it goes to shit because there awful characters. The main story became a steaming pile for the entire period Danzo was around.
TheOlympus chapter 22 . 6h
Aww why you give the rasengan to Sasuke so easly.. But It's fine I guess..
Keep continue ne, Author-sama.
cnrbanks1212 chapter 22 . 19h
This is great, keep this going man
TimothyLin chapter 22 . 23h
Holy shit, i love double agent esque stories, looking forward to it. Thanks for the chapter.
rustyirongolem chapter 22 . 8/24
I just hope he's smart or paranoid enough to confirm this with the Hokage.
igl chapter 22 . 8/24
woooo... just wooooooo ;)

I want more! Rly nice chapter. Keep going pls
N0W 0R N3V3R chapter 22 . 8/22
Happy to see an update for this story! Even happier to see it going in the direction I expected. Keep up the awesome work!
Zilcho chapter 22 . 8/22
I did a great job picking this story... been in the making for roughly 6 years slow updates and I find it, gets hooked, read it all in roughly two days and stuck with a cliff hanger of epic proportions. Why couldn't you have just written a mediocre story I could drop and never look back on? Now I'm stuck at your mercy eagerly waiting for the next chapter.

I think you have managed your characters well. We got a smart Naruto which harbors some distrust yet he isn't overly angsty. He makes cold logical dessision that fits his character well.

Overall a great story which I want to continue reading.
InARealPickle chapter 22 . 8/21
I wish this had been in your story summary years ago. I have spent nearly a decade enjoying your sporadic updates only to find out that your plot's intended direction is one that I always avoid at all costs.

Serious bummer.
cloystreng chapter 22 . 8/21
Wow. I'm imagining that Naruto will take on the mission. Interesting to see how the reversal goes when Naruto goes and sasuke doesn't.
jcampbellohten chapter 22 . 8/21
Saw that last part coming. Hopefully, Naruto will get Jiraiya to help seal Sasuke before he leaves, if he leaves. I can't predict whether or not he'll take the mission. I like how the scene with Ino reminds those of us who have forgotten the plot so far since the last update of the life Naruto would be giving up if he accepts.
Douggernaut chapter 22 . 8/21
One of the best AU stories I've read. Looking forward to the next chapter!
HowQuaint chapter 22 . 8/21
Ooh man, I'm liking where this is going. Naruto's mission feels too much like Itachi's and it's interesting af.
Seta88 chapter 22 . 8/21
The chapter was great, Danzo, Homaru, Koharu literally dropped a bomb in Naruto's lap. The idea behind it is great I can't think of any story where he ever joined Orochimaru because he had a mission as an assassin and deep cover agent for Konoha. I'm looking forward to the next chapter and if he really takes on that mission, it would be refreshing and interesting in it's own way. I especially like the deep cover agent part of it.
Ms Spooky1 chapter 22 . 8/21
OK, kinda didn't see this coming.

However, I hope your Naruto is smart enough to talk to Tsunade and Jiraiya about this. S rank or not, the Hokage definitely has the clearance. He'd better, otherwise he could easily be screwed over later on - with Konoha, with Ino, with the rest of the world.

I confess I probably won't be able to read on if that possibility exists due to a stupid omission (of talking to the actual village leader and military head) about going on this black op mission. In such an eventuality, I'd probably have to wait until you finish the Orochimaru arc, find out everything turned out OK (*hint, hint*)(.~) THEN go back and read the chapters I've missed.
2,701 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »