Reviews for Death is an Occasion
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Great story:)
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
That was the only time I ever thought of Hiashi in a different way. Hes always seemed so cruel and heartless towards Hinata, Hanabi, and Neji. I never thought that Hanabi would care for him so much. Maybe hes not as bad as I think. I loved the story! Thankyou for writing it.
Unyielding Wish chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Sorry for reviewing a little late...thought I'd reviewed already...Good story. It's a fantasy, don't forget that. So in this story Neji is German?
Mexicano27 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
"Nazis"

"soldiers of communism"

Yeah, I think this might be the stupidest thing I've read all week.
Lalamo chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
i didn't actually read your story but the title summary thing is genius!
LadyMononoke756 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
beautiful title and last words from Neji but I'm not sure exactly what they mean, its a hard lesson to tell a 9 year old she needs to stop wishing her father hadn't died on the day of his funeral. The grieving period is usually 6-18 months right?

interesting setting though-would not have thought of this.

and it's a fresh change to see happy cohesive Hyuuga family presented for once.
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Interesting setting. Multiple criticisms, I have them. I only look to help you, tho.

First, Nazis weren't communist. The Nazis were a spinoff of the socialists.

Second, I'd have put this in the Naruto-verse, with some specific reason why the Hyuuga were hiding a group of civilians Danzo (or some other fanatical faction) was killing off, then why Hiashi took responsibility.

Third, if you put this in Nazi Germany, I'd recommend rewriting this as an original piece. Since you're doing more of a commentary on the Holocaust and The Final Solution, you don't need to come up with a complicated backstory for your characters.

That's all. Good concept, keep on trucking!
Eclipse of the Rising Sun chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
wow that was pretty dramatic. Great job
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Aww, this was so tender and beautiful! Wonderful wording and wonderful AU as usual. You never fail to impress me. Impressive work and keep writing! You have an excellent talent!
fuzzzy22 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
D: SOOO... SAD!

Neji was such a gentleman... Of course. I swear, you're on a roll. Such good stories! Loved you! O:

AliceOtaku
Sanyo the Shadow Faerie chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
tdhzhhtrsy Awwwwww. DX As one who hates Hiashi, this was really heartbreaking. The bond they share in this AU is really sweet. 3 Such a great theme involved as well. Great work here! 3