Reviews for Fragile
DDAriSieg chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I'm getting a bit lazy in my reviews here, I'm sorry, but again.. I really liked this, it shows great characterization in just a few lines. Fantastic!
whatthepho chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I love your little drabbles! So short, but meaningful.
RomanticDisorder chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This is a good drabble! :D

(I'm sorry for my bad english e.e)
Xx starlight-moon xX chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
*grins*

Oh, so . . . perfect. (Right down to Lucius' reaction, haha. It's exactly what I imagine he would do, confronted with something like that.)

Loved the contrasting imagery, and you do a wonderful job of getting inside Bella's head and showing the mark fourteen years of imprisonment has left on her. Of course, the other inhabitants of the house probably put her actions down to her simply being "mad", but it does have a logic to it - albeit a strange, emotional kind - and it's a very skilled writer who can show that in so few words. It shows through in the little things - the pacing, the way the Manor's grandeur offends her (probably because she can't stand to admit it discomforts her) and the way her reaction to Narcissa mirrors that. She can't stand to think she's weak, in any capacity. She destroys to distract from how easily destroyed she is, and how damaged she's become. (I think so, anyway.)

Anyway! Beautifully written, as always, and your word choice is just .. . sheer perfection. "Clean pure perfection" was a particular favourite of mine, I have to say. Very fitting and evocative, and even the word sounds echo the meaning. (Also very Narcissa, haha.)

Brilliant work, again. :)
Miss Tony Stark chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
AMAZINGĀ” don't say it's complete continue it pleaseĀ”
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Nice work :D
Inkfire chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I loved this! Great work :D
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Love it. Completely fits her character AND you did well with the prompt.
Estella May chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Oooh, so creepy and believable! Nice job!
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Wow. That was beautifully done. I absolutely adored what you did with the prompt.

This was beautifully written and the language you used was evocative and just...perfect.

I can't even begin to describe how wonderfully you wrote this, the little intricacies, her madness, everything.

And of course I'm extra happy because I had my fingers crossed that you would do something Malfoy-related with the prompt, and you did! D

Seriously though, I can't get over how perfect this was.

Amazing on all counts.
BellaPur chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
That last line sent something right into the core of my being honey. Well done! So, so well done!