Reviews for Don't Worry About The Zombies
Soncnica chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
ROFL!

I loved this: The forest was abnormally dark. Crimson Leaves chased one another around like ghostly children at play. Wind snapped twigs and swept down their jackets, icy rain driving into their faces.

the whole description is just amazing, and it made me go cold all over my body!

and this:

Mud-covered faces lifted out of a puddle.

ROFL ROFL ROFL! I can soo see mud running down the boys' faces! :)) and I can see Dean's face too... the way he does it when Bobby splashes holy water on him in th beginning of S4! ahahahha...

loved this!

Did Bobby just say badonkadonk? ROFL
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
AHH! LOVEY!

this rocks! :)

LOVE! awesome halloweeny fic! x
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
YAY for you being back in the drabble game! :)

"Crimson Leaves chased one another around like ghostly children at play." - Mmm...loved that. Very nice.

Loved Dean helping his injured little brother as they escape and really love Bobby to the rescue. Too bad he wasn't around in that ecard to help out with the zombies before the truck blew up. LOL ;)

"...badonkadonk." - As in the song? Knowing you and country music, probably. *runs off to iTunes to listen*
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
haha This was great. Love Bobby at the end. And you and I both thought of zombies for this-how fun!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Haha! I love Super!Bobby! Too great! Wonderful job sweetie! :D
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Got to love that adorable Bobby, he wants to kick the boys a$$ at times but he still loves them like his own. I just love Bobby he's so cool.
Madd Aless chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Saved by Bobby that this was a good one, enjoyed it
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
That was so cute.

The brothers conversation was perfect and I love that Bobby came to the rescue.

Thanks for another wonderful drabble (and also for making it 200 words)
Visionairy chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Oh this line is just perfect, "Like mama bear with an arrow in the badonkadonk." Bobby stepped out of the darkness. "Down," he ordered.

I'm still rotfl! Great E/O - Happy Halloween!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Loved Bobby coming to the rescue in this one, that was so totally awesome, especially with him "scolding" the boys.

Poor Sammy, that ankle had to hurt!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Awesome!Bobby saves the day!

Great job!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Fun. Love the guys' voices. What is and E/O challenge anyway?
cherry619 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010

THIS! LOL I hope I'm reading that word right like the Trace Atkins song?

What would the boys do without Bobby?...

Crash and Burn ~Charity