Reviews for Noumen Honshin
Lil' EyeCandy chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
It was a good story but since this story is more of hitsukarin, why did u put it under hitsuhina? -,-?

I kinda feel depressed reading it, srry...
FullmetalKeyblade-13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This was really an adorable story! :D

Too bad Toshiro didn't get to see Ichigo, but I guess it's ok. And nice to have Rin participate! I can just imagine his face when he saw all the candy. :)

And something else.. In your stories when you write thank you in japanese you spell it like "arigotto".. As far as I know it's "arigato" since when written in japanese there isn't that sign that stands for double consonant - っ.. :)

Like: ありがと a-ri-ga-to ありごっと a-ri-go-t-to

Sorry, it's just bothering me everytime I see it.. " Not saying it to be mean, and you don't have to change it, haha.. It's just so you know it.. :)
HITSUHINA FAN FOREVER chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
...it was good...BUT NOT HITSUHINA! YOU IDIOT THATS SO NOT HITSUHINA SO I HATE YOU! KARIN X TOSHIRO? THATS PERVERSE! KARIN IS A LITTLE BRAT!

rant over it was okay
linn chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Ngaw, this is seriously so cute and sad... ] And you've captured the characters and Bleach world so well; it's almost like a filler episode O.O Except maybe Ichigo and Toshiro's friendship. But I like it, and that's what fanfic is for.

I'm not yet a fan of Hitsu/Karin stories so it's a nice read that played off the idea that Toshiro might have a crush on her rather than full blown romance.
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Very sweet Halloween story, even kind of bittersweet at times. I think you captured the feeling and emotions of what the Shinigami must be going through in the aftermath of the Winter War. It's cute that Hinamori is the one who is trying to inject some fun back into people's lives, and in particular, to cheer up Toushiro. It seems that his continued remorse over hurting her is most likely the reason he gave in so easily to Momo.

I loved the moments where Isshin dumped all that candy into Toushiro's bag (inside, Isshin must have been tickled pink to see him out trick or treating)! The little reunion with Karin at the end was unexpected, but touching. I wonder if Toushiro will ever get to visit any of the Kurosakis again?
Evilhumour Author chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
very sweet.

It is too bad you can't sumbit ST for it.
Lunar Iris chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I wasn't expecting the nice, tender moment with Karin at the end of the chapter. I was just expecting this to be more concerned with Hitsugaya and Hinamori.

How much of the paperwork did Matsumoto end up doing? I can't help but be curious.
icyangel27 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Cute story! Though I can't help thinking this kind of sounded like a ToshiroxIchigo or HitsuKarin fic. I don't if that was the intented purpose but I enjoyed this little fic _ PCE
Photophobic chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I could see Karin acting like that. Plus, a lot of what was mentioned was true.

I thought it was nice that Toshiro missed Ichigo. I always wanted them to be friends. So, even if they didn't get to talk (which I wasn't sure if they would), it was good to put in.

Isshin dumping all of the candy into Toshiro's bag. Perfect.

That was a great Halloween one-shot.

Good luck with NaNoWriMo!
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Hehe, poor Toshiro. Its sad how he misses his "big brother" Ichigo. At least he'll still be able to talk with Karin.
bunch1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
The writeing itself was well done. Though I wonder why this doesn't say complete, seems like a oneshot to me, but it's your story.

On a side note I have always wondered why everyone writes/treats Hitsugaya like a child, isn't he is older then Ganju Shiba, who himself was a little kid fortyish years ago when his brother died while Hitsugaya hasn't seemed to age since well before he entered the academy near that time. Ageing is just a gathering of experince really, so while his body has stayed the same his experince has been that of a soldier for more then forty years, plus all the years before that, with all the bloodshed and pain that comes with his job as a Soul Reaper.

Thats enough of that though. Taken on its own I did enjoy this story. I liked the guilty feeling you gave Hitsugaya and the moment with Karin near the end was short and to the point.