Reviews for One Big Happy Family
jenanistonrockz chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
I've lived this story so much! Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
Thank you! Been re-reading the Parentverse stories for a glimpse of that big life Crowen could have had, after the heartbreak that has been Season 10 so far. You do a great job creating this alternative universe.
virginia novazzi chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
it was a great story and I hope you can continue to tell other stories of Crowen. Shonda seems to have a good time to tell only their destruction, and each episode has become a pain. I loved the chemistry between Owen and Cristina and their way of protecting their baby.
OCshipper chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
I love reading these family storys. I hope there are plenty more to be head.
cleideferreira chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
I really needed this. Thank you so much for updating. Continue, please.
Angelamermaid chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
The reception chapter is about 85% written and on my laptop. I am sorry it has taken so long to produce, it took me a while to find the right tone for it. I blame Shonda and the GA writers who keep tearing Crowen apart. :-)
hiei29 chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
where is the "reception" chapter?
mmnight chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Laughed my *ss off on this one...

Lv mommy Cristina
c chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
Is is a awesome
jenanistonrockz chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
I have reallt loved reading this story over the last few days and I have become hooked! You are a very talented writer, and I look forward to reading the final chapter :)
Mimi chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
Yay! Finally, you're back. i've been waiting for you to update this story! And yay, finally the wedding. God, i love your story. And i love this C/O family. Can't wait for the last chapter. You're good writer.
milee chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
Well worth the wait! Thank you for writing this. Very excited that you have two more chapters planned before Chloe's lovestory.

Feel like I've watched these kids grow up. It is so wonderful to get lost in this C/O world you created with all their love and happiness. So much to love throughout this. Some of my favorite moments were Cristina's speech about being a mom and her three kids. It was very touching and kinda full circle how seeing Owen with Robbie gave her to the nudge to want to have a baby for her and Owen. Now, Mallory is marrying Rob. Also love C/O's moment in bed on the wedding day and how Owen was able to calm

Mallory.

Awww...the wedding itself-so lovely with C/O walking Mallory down the aisle, their vows, the kiss- lol at Owen's comment when Mallory wraps her arms around Rob. Cristina and Owen's during the ceremony melted my heart too.

Enjoyed the other sub plots with Alex, Joanna and M/D. The best part is how they are all one happy family now! Can't wait for the reception! Thanks again for giving us this C/O family to love!
jenanistonrockz chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
loved this chapter - I love the way you write Mark! Also loved seeing Alex, Hoping to find out what happened to Jackson & April in later chapters!
Angelamermaid chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
Thank you so much for reading and reviewing - I really appreciate feedback, it helps me become a better writer.

I apologize for some confusion - there is one chapter left, not two. However there is another story in the works, with Chloe Hunt's turn in the spotlight.
owen hunt chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
i love your story it is so very wonderful i cant wait to read the last chapter of your story.