Reviews for Ghost
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Great story
Kezziexx chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Really did break my heart x
Anonymous review fairy chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
OK that pretty much reduced me to tears. That was really well done. :''(
WhiteKnightro chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I’m way too manly to cry or anything, but I read this story months ago on a Saturday night when the house was quiet much like it is now. This fiction moved me deeply. My analytical ape’s brain wants to dismantle the impact the story had, factor in all sorts of things that diffuse the power of your narrative into some kind of logical formula of tricks and predictable misdirection. Funny how we have to understand instead of just enjoying the ride. The one thing about that night that I regret is that I did not take a moment to post some kind of note that said, “Thank you,” for what you gave me with your words arranged in the right order on the page. Writing is a kind of magic, and you had me in your spell that evening. So, while long overdue, “thanks.”
Demon Of Sacrifice chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
nice
VickiTheAntagonist chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I am in like uncontrollable tears you are an awesome writer and I love you this whole story just I am so utterly broken by this story mind if I put this on my tumblr because I am going to and I think that this is absolutely just OHMAZIN I love that he continued to think of her any time that there was a warm night. She needed to tell him she had to say good bye and he just he loved her so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much and then she loved him even more and stupid fire absolutely hate fire right now you don't even know. I don't know if there is a "This is the best/saddest/tear-jerkingest/beautiful/awesome story ever" category but I believe that is where this story should go. Every single Seddier needs to read this story so that way we can see how much their love actually means to them. I just I can't even believe it. I am crying not just crying but actual sobbing I am an obsessed fangirl but I think this story could get a tear out of anyone. Also props to you the author because not only this story but all of your Seddie stories are just awesome they aren't at all occ and they are well written with few to no mistakes. I want you to keep writing please for my sake. Just know I love this and I am going to put it on my tumblr (don't worry I will give you all credit). And kudos to you stories don't make me cry but this one I was literally laying in a ball on my bed cuddling my dog for all I was worth my eyes hurt from so much crying and my nose is doing that sniffling things. AWESOME BEST MOST AWESOME JOB EVER!
hs42 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Aw man, that was totally evil. Brilliantly, awesomely, and amazingly evil. Yikes. Great work!
qwertyupzz chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I know I've read this before, but I just wanted to read it again! It's that good to be read twice, or even more! I love it! It gave me chills while reading! It's freakin' mind-blowing!
riddlefiddleai chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
AWESOME!
HM chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Wow. Just wow. The story was sad without being overly dramatic. The ending was also very bitter sweet.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
-crying- omg that was horible
silverhairbow1 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Oh my gosh...That was truly, truly beautiful. You have me in tears right now, so thanks.
Darkening Whispers chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Oh. My. God.

Few, and I mean few, iCarly stories every make me teary eyed. But now I'm sitting here, sobbing! That was so freaking beautiful, and sad, and... just... I really have no words for how amazing this was. Just... wow.

Beautiful, truly, truly beautiful.
justjb chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Why does sam always have to die. Will more people please kill carly?
PurpleMadness742 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This is a very sad and a little scary.